Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing that John hollinger has been running the grizzlies for the better part of 6 years and still can't get shooting on that roster.

#NBA Player Efficiency Ratings: Westbrook 30.2, Leonard 28.4, Durant 27.7, Harden 27.6, Davis 27.4. (James 26.6, T7 with Giannis)

So we're gonna act like that 76ers team wasn't one of the greatest defensive and rebounding teams we ever seen?

WTH are you talking about? Greatest defensive and rebounding teams we've ever seen? Are you for real, man?

2001 Sixers team stats:

Total rebounds/game : 44.8 (4th in NBA)
Opp points allowed/game: 90.4 (5th in NBA)
TOV%: 14.5 (9th in NBA)
DRB%: 72.5 (9th in NBA)
eFG%: 45% (7th in NBA)
Defensive Rating: 98.9 (5th In NBA)

That Sixers team wasn't even the best rebounding or defensive team in the NBA that year :lol:

this season would count as a prolonged period of time no?
he also has shot 40% before in a season
and he torched the spurs in 2013
and i think he shot 60% from 3 in 2014

When talking statistics, there will always be outliers. The smart money says you let LeBron shoot, because most of the time he won't shoot lights out for a 7-game series.

But if you want to really talk stats:

Against the Spurs, Lebron has an eFG% of 48% Duncan had 49. TS% of 53 while Duncan had 55.

LeBron shot 35% from 3 that series. In the season he shot 41%

IDK what your stats prove my man. Smart money still says you let him shoot :lol:

But maybe what I said doesn't mean anything to you because I'm condescending and don't know anything about the game of basketball. I'll wait for your impending moot point though.

:lol:

Last edited:
WTH are you talking about? Greatest defensive and rebounding teams we've ever seen? Are you for real, man?

2001 Sixers team stats:

Total rebounds/game : 44.8 (4th in NBA)
Opp points allowed/game: 90.4 (5th in NBA)
TOV%: 14.5 (9th in NBA)
DRB%: 72.5 (9th in NBA)
eFG%: 45% (7th in NBA)
Defensive Rating: 98.9 (5th In NBA)

That Sixers team wasn't even the best rebounding or defensive team in the NBA that year :lol:

Not to mention Tyrone hill was the ugliest player in NBA history

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom