Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that dumb? Boris Diaw and Leonard had success against Lebron employing that strategy.

Well for one it backfired horribly. I don't really consider 'don't guard him' a viable strategy when you're talking about the best player in the league. LeBron has always been a streak shooter who can catch fire and get as hot as anyone. Might have had limited success but he overplayed his hand mightily. At least give him some kinda resistance and make him think about that shot, but wide tf open? :smh:

Last edited:
Still the dumbest thing I've ever seen from popovich. It's one thing to try to take away the drive and force the shot but they were leaving him butt naked and daring him to shoot as if he was rondo :smh:

I'm not gon even talk about the end of game 6, lebron and Allen hit 3's off of offensive rebounds because Duncan was not in the game :smh:

Me and my girl cussed pop out all night after game 6

Last edited:
How was that dumb? Boris Diaw and Leonard had success against Lebron employing that strategy. What was dumb was Popovich taking Duncan out at the end of game 6. That was one of the biggest coaching errors in the NBA if I ever saw one. And I've seen quite a few in my lifetime.
LeBron beat himself that Finals. Delonte West did more for the Dallas defense than members from the Dallas Mavericks
This is what I mean by MVP given out on a case by case basis. You can never go by raw numbers, because then guys like MJ, LeBron, Kobe and Shaq would've won the award every year.

AI was leading a team that was unexpected to have the year they had. Carried the Sixers on his back and with a bunch of scrubs. He was LeBron before LeBron. Shaq on the other hand had Kobe on his team who was also averaging close to 30ppg.

Statistically Shaq should've won the MVP, but that year belonged to A.I.
Second leading scorer on the team was Theo Ratliff at 13ppg. Mutombo and McKie respectively follows.

So we're gonna act like that 76ers team wasn't one of the greatest defensive and rebounding teams we ever seen?

Change your name to Beals Nuts then.

You ALWAYS go under on LeBron and force him to score from the perimeter. It's considered a victory on defense if he's shooting from out there. The smart money will tell you he'll beat himself that way. LeBron knows this as well.

He may be 40% this season, but he's never had the consistency to do it for a prolonged period of time, especially in a 7-game series.
this season would count as a prolonged period of time no?
he also has shot 40% before in a season
and he torched the spurs in 2013
and i think he shot 60% from 3 in 2014

So unnecessary 
laugh.gif

Otto Hodges should have never been compared to faux superstar George in the first place.

Are you referring to the Black Version of Gordon Hayward in Indiana?

Actually, Gordon Hayward is having a better season that Paul George.....and is clearly the better player than this year.

PG13= Midwest Rudy Gay

PG13= Midwest Rudy Gay[/quote]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Otto Hodges should have never been compared to faux superstar George in the first place.

Are you referring to the Black Version of Gordon Hayward in Indiana?

Actually, Gordon Hayward is having a better season that Paul George.....and is clearly the better player than this year.

PG13= Midwest Rudy Gay

Nah I'm not disrespecting the future of white American basketball again by comparing him to Paul George.

Gordon gotta win a playoff series first before yall continue to slurp b. That's my Naptown brethren i aint hatin but he got some proving to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom