Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant should win the MVP. But it's probably Kawhi's to lose.

I just can't rock with kawhi's on/off numbers. Those numbers scream great coach since he plays with no other superstar.

Harden should win it.  Kawhi wasn't even in the conversation until like 2-3 weeks ago.  LeBron has been coasting this season and Westbrook is doing the same **** he's doing since he entered the league, despite the stats.

It's really a 2 man race between Harden/Westbrook.  No one else should be in the discussion.

For the job Scotty Brooks has done, he absolutely needs to be the front runner for COY. Wall needs consideration (won't win) to be top-5 in MVP voting, and Otto should be up there for MIP. What a time...
I might give the nod to Spo right now.

The young god D.Book. :x

He looks like Michael Myers and kills like him too.

Suns messing up the tank between him, Bled, Ulis and Alan Williams.

Last edited:

Heat won't finish with a top 3 seed, if they did he would get it.

Brooks deserves it, strange as that sentence sounds to me.

Washington has been the best team in the league since before the break to now.

Don't even wanna know their home record these past couple months.

Brooks should be COY. Nobody expected them to compete for the 1st seed.

Miami has been the best team in the league for I think the last 2 months. The last 25 games they're 21-5

Harden should win it.  Kawhi wasn't even in the conversation until like 2-3 weeks ago.  LeBron has been coasting this season and Westbrook is doing the same **** he's doing since he entered the league, despite the stats.

It's really a 2 man race between Harden/Westbrook.  No one else should be in the discussion.

David Lee was the reason everyone blew their load with Kawhi for those 2 days or whatever

Kevin Durant should win the MVP. But it's probably Kawhi's to lose.

I just can't rock with kawhi's on/off numbers. Those numbers scream great coach since he plays with no other superstar.

KD jumped on a team that just won 73 games, (even though they don't all the same pieces) can't be no MVP.

:lol: @ some of y'all MVP takes.

Russ isn't winning, so it's pointless to discuss him.

It's between Harden/Kawhi.

Kawhi has the easier path to the #1 seed and has already won more awards than Harden, it's going to be him whether you like it or not.

Add to the fact that LMA is out so his usage will remain at 30% or above and it's not even close.

Last edited:

David Lee was the reason everyone blew their load with Kawhi for those 2 days or whatever
Follow the Leader *** ****

Kawhi has the easier path to the #1 seed and has already won more awards than Harden, it's going to be him whether you like it or not.

He wouldn't have truly earned the #1 seed though, especially if last night's game is any indication.

Relative to talent, I think Spo is doing more. They've won 21/25 games. :lol: :wow:

Y'all could try to punish Kawhi for having a good team all you want but the fact remains that he's the best player on what will be the #1 seed who has already won 3 individual awards and is having a career year with his highest usage while going damn near 50/40/90.

Y'all acting like him being MVP came out of nowhere just haven't really been paying attention, we talked about it before the damn season even started.

Y'all could try to punish Kawhi for having a good team all you want but the fact remains that he's the best player on what will be the #1 seed who has already won 3 individual awards and is having a career year with his highest usage while going damn near 50/40/90.

Y'all acting like him being MVP came out of nowhere just haven't really been paying attention, we talked about it before the damn season even started.
What does retroactive awards have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom