Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clippers straight up lack heart. Their best chance was before Steph took off and that year they choked the 3-1 to lead to the Rockets. They gotta blow it up but they're probably scared of going back to irrelevancy. Even with the Lakers being trash for years now they're still LA's team. If the Clippers decide to rebuild won't nobody care about them.

I just watched Kawhi Leonard save three straight games with a defensive play, while hanging 30 on the opposing teams head.  He should win the award, he's far and away the best defender in the race, and is right there in lockstep with everyone else offensively

The difference between Kawhi, Harden and Westbrook is that Kawhi is actually doing it on BOTH sides on the floor.

Harden is in a fantastic situation, where he has the green light to do whatever he wants and when the defense collapses on him, he kicks it out to shooters everywhere on the court.

Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants as well. Some people will even say his teammates are HELPING him sustain this season average of a triple-double (giving him rebounds from free throws). But not winning 50+ games and being a

Watching LAC try and close that game was tough.

Boy they are RIP if they can't break a HS style trap man.

Time for some format change.

2 rounds and 2 first round byes.

Not tying to watch .400 teams in the East and West get swept. **** is getting rediculous

8th seed in the West 5 under 500. It wasn't that long ago you had to win at least 43-45 games to get that 8th seed.
I don't see them losing to OKC or Memphis. Especially not how they look now.

OKC I can see, Memphis nah. Roberson will be the best perimeter defender the spurs would play by far.

8th seed in the West 5 under 500. It wasn't that long ago you had to win at least 43-45 games to get that 8th seed.
I don't see them losing to OKC or Memphis. Especially not how they look now.

OKC I can see, Memphis nah. Roberson will be the best perimeter defender the spurs would play by far.

And Roberson would have more bricks than BMF on the other end. A one man team ain't beating the Spurs with home court.

Ehh. Only team I can see getting upset is Houston. If they go cold from 3 and if Playoff Harden shows up they in trouble, trouble. *Bernie Mac voice*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom