Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen that kawhi end of gm sequence. not just trying to win mvp, but put himself back in the DPOTY picture

how the hell is Chandler Parson getting paid 25 Million a year!!!!

Dion Waitiers aka D-Wade 2.0 is just getting paid 2 million this season

I still cannot believe somebody in the clippers organization approved these jerseys/logos/court design.

I have to say, I didn't think this would be in discussion in the beginning of the season, but Kawhi Leonard is making a Hell of a case for himself to be the MVP. It's just too bad he doesn't have a large campaign behind him as Westbrook and Harden does. Having a campaign for you to win MVP also plays into winning the award as well. Most people fail to realize that.

I personally think Kawhi has done a phenomenal job with his role and where he's taken the SAS. Also, playing on BOTH sides of the floor every night. It's absolutely incredible.

As I've said before, the MVP will probably be Harden (Westbrook won't win 50 games), and Kawhi will finish 3-4th in the voting. Wouldn't even be surprised is LeBron finishes ahead of Kawhi. Hell, I personally think the MVP voting should be this:

1. Kawhi
2. Durant
3. Harden
4. Westbrook
5. LeBron

I have to say, I didn't think this would be in discussion in the beginning of the season, but Kawhi Leonard is making a Hell of a case for himself to be the MVP. It's just too bad he doesn't have a large campaign behind him as Westbrook and Harden does. Having a campaign for you to win MVP also plays into winning the award as well. Most people fail to realize that.

I personally think Kawhi has done a phenomenal job with his role and where he's taken the SAS. Also, playing on BOTH sides of the floor every night. It's absolutely incredible.

As I've said before, the MVP will probably be Harden (Westbrook won't win 50 games), and Kawhi will finish 3-4th in the voting. Wouldn't even be surprised is LeBron finishes ahead of Kawhi. Hell, I personally think the MVP voting should be this:

1. Kawhi
2. Durant
3. Harden
4. Westbrook
5. LeBron
Mamba MVP's Race to the MVP update:

1: Kawhi

2. Westbrook

3. Harden

I just watched Kawhi Leonard save three straight games with a defensive play, while hanging 30 on the opposing teams head.  He should win the award, he's far and away the best defender in the race, and is right there in lockstep with everyone else offensively

The way he sunk the game winning 3 then turned around a blocked Harden's 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom