Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Kawhi Leonard save three straight games with a defensive play, while hanging 30 on the opposing teams head.  He should win the award, he's far and away the best defender in the race, and is right there in lockstep with everyone else offensively

The difference between Kawhi, Harden and Westbrook is that Kawhi is actually doing it on BOTH sides on the floor.

Harden is in a fantastic situation, where he has the green light to do whatever he wants and when the defense collapses on him, he kicks it out to shooters everywhere on the court.

Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants as well. Some people will even say his teammates are HELPING him sustain this season average of a triple-double (giving him rebounds from free throws). But not winning 50+ games and being a

Last edited:
how the hell is Chandler Parson getting paid 25 Million a year!!!!

Dion Waitiers aka D-Wade 2.0 is just getting paid 2 million this season

Riley Bruh
pat-riley-shhh.jpg

Damn shame what happened to Andrew Bogut. Whether you're rooting for Cleveland or not, it's NEVER OK to cheer when someone gets hurt.

This is a livelihood for these NBA players. You never want to see someone's livelihood get taken away.

In the grand scheme of things, the NBA fans were robbed tonight as well. Whether Bogut is the same player from 2-3 years ago or not, having him on the Cavs potentially could've been beneficial for them and it would've made for MUST SEE basketball in this years NBA Finals if the Warriors and Cavs met again for the 3rd straight time.

In any case, I wouldn't be too worried if I was a Cavs fan. They still have Derrick Williams who's been playing at a really high level since coming to Cleveland. He can play the 4 with Frye at the 5 when the bench goes out there. The spacing will be much better, but the defense will be questionable. The best defender would be Richard Jefferson.

Last edited:
Kawhi the MVP and maybe best player in the league but he not right there offensively with Harden.

The rockets literally have a chance to have the best offensive of all time with 99% of the offense running through him.

Kawhi the MVP and maybe best player in the league but he not right there offensively with Harden.

The rockets literally have a chance to have the best offensive of all time with 99% of the offense running through him.

One of the best offenses of all time? Thats quite the stretch, don't you think?

Yo when did Jordan Crawford get back into the league. Nice pick up Pels
He signed a 10day, today.
Avery Bradley's XXs [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I saw those and thought he'd be out of them before the 1st quarter ends.

Nope, still looking lovely on his feet right now.
Kg look like he just finished shooting a Janet Jackson video
I can't listen to KG talk for more than a few seconds at a time.

He's not cut out for this.

Look at the teams behind and ahead them. I think it's fair to say, the 3-ball has a lot to do with this years Rockets offensive rating. You can argue the rating is somewhat inflated.

Respectfully disagree. He's the reason they're able to attempt so many 3's. Everyone's playing under the same set of rules

testing kawhi for mamba blood :x
what if he got popped for some PEDs? :lol:

Last edited:
How is it possible that Blake hasn't gotten a tech yet? Having to be restrained by teammates, and still nothing? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom