Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://t.co/h0SHiEe7DW[/URL]"]
Shawn Kemp was absolutely disrespectful when he put defenders on a poster. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] (1992) pic.twitter.com/h0SHiEe7DW

[/quote]

Was hoping it was the clip where he points after the dunk... was not disappointed. :pimp:

Look at that crowd reaction too... That is something we wont see anymore.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree less.  He became a much better player in Miami.  I always felt he was overrated in his first stint in Cleveland.  He had not yet risen to the alltime great status that the media had given to him, not to mention his questionable clutch gene at the time.

Not to mention he got a post game since he left.

You really feel LeBron's first stint was overrated? I feel hindsight proved what he managed to accomplish all things considered during that time was insane.

And I feel his clutch gene being questionable was overrated. Fans irrationally demand game winning shots for legacy reasons. He could be double or triple teamed and fans wouldnt care. Throughout LeBrons entire career he consistently made the right decisions in crunch time to give his team the best chance to win. Drawing 2 defenders and kicking it out to the open man who misses > LeBron forcing a shot because the fans want it. At the very least with LeBron you know you will get a quality look one way or another to win the game.

Last edited:
Lbj more selective when he goes all out
He can still do a lot of stuff athletically but doesnt go all out every possesion
He use to try and murdwr the rim and chase down every block lol

I couldn't agree less.  He became a much better player in Miami.  I always felt he was overrated in his first stint in Cleveland.  He had not yet risen to the alltime great status that the media had given to him, not to mention his questionable clutch gene at the time.

Not to mention he got a post game since he left.
obviously miami was his prime.
never said he was better in cleveland lol

You really feel LeBron's first stint was overrated? I feel hindsight proved what he managed to accomplish all things considered during that time was insane.

And I feel his clutch gene being questionable was overrated. Fans irrationally demand game winning shots for legacy reasons. He could be double or triple teamed and fans wouldnt care. Throughout LeBrons entire career he consistently made the right decisions in crunch time to give his team the best chance to win. Drawing 2 defenders and kicking it out to the open man who misses > LeBron forcing a shot because the fans want it. At the very least with LeBron you know you will get a quality look one way or another to win the game.

Nah. There was a point in his career where he was legit scared of taking the last shot

Bron was at his best those final 2 years his first stint in Cleveland and that 13 year in Miami, actually fun to watch. 

Last edited:
Looked like Bogut just got kneed in the shin super ******* hard which is one of those things that just hurts really really bad for a few minutes and you walk it off. But then putting zero weight on it going to locker room is concerning. Hope that didnt just fracture his lower leg or something.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom