Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny
D Rose
Grant Hill

In the order. We've already seen what a prime Tmac looked like, and B Roy wasn't going to get THAT much better.

All of those dudes are some of my favorite players ever though :smh:

was tmac in his prime when he was in orlando or htown? if he was in his prime in orlando, what makes you say we didn't see a prime penny or drose or grant?

Grant was the one we were robbed of the most.

They kinda overlapped between Orlando and Houston. He did have one of the greatest offensive seasons with Orlando though

Penny
D Rose
Grant Hill

In the order. We've already seen what a prime Tmac looked like, and B Roy wasn't going to get THAT much better.

All of those dudes are some of my favorite players ever though :smh:

was tmac in his prime when he was in orlando or htown? if he was in his prime in orlando, what makes you say we didn't see a prime penny or drose or grant?

Grant was the one we were robbed of the most.

i think grant would've been consistent like jason kidd. great career for a solid 10+ yrs and still being productive at his twilight, which he sort of was when he got healthy again

Really wished we coulda seen how big Penny was gon be. He was probably the 3rd biggest star in the league after Mike and Shaq.

I remember trading Kobe for Tmac on the Lakers back on NBA Live 04 and straight up dominating.

View media item 2356568

However, I did think Roy was special man. He was just a winner and knew how to play at the highest level. I wouldn't say he was more gifted the Tmac, but he would play winning basketball.

Just imagine a Yao Ming/ Tmac led team going up against a Roy/ Oden/ LMA led team. That would have been a fun matchup.

Last edited:
Hill was Lebron before Lebron?

Mamba, you're my mans and all but nah man.

Lebron is a bull.

HIll was a swan.

I've never seen Hill live as I was too young during his prime. Can someone post a video of a must see game?

all those injured dudes listed above had beautiful game.

Tmac, roy, ghill, drose, penny

Last edited:
Pistons should've kept Allen Houston, I still remember how washed Dumars was in the late 90's

Last edited:
I was too young to see Grant in his prime. Same with Penny.

I think I only started watching MJ during his 97-98 championship wins.  I remember the 98 finals clearly lol.

After MJ went I was hella focused on the Spurs and AI. 

Just watched the Spurs - Wolves game.  Kawhi though.. just getting better and better. He did own Wiggins, but Wiggins is still young.  He's got time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom