Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Hawes is straight murdering the raptors right now :smokin 5/5 14 pts 5 rebs in ~11 min

Last edited:
Time for Wiggins to come back to earth.. Kawhi got that mans number 
mean.gif

grant hill cost tmac his health
mcgrady had to carry orlando while hill was recovering

Time for Wiggins to come back to earth.. Kawhi got that mans number :smh:

klaw has everyone's number. now with KD out (who i had winning the mvp), kawhi may just win the award if they finish first

Last edited:

Penny
D Rose
Grant Hill

In the order. We've already seen what a prime Tmac looked like, and B Roy wasn't going to get THAT much better.

All of those dudes are some of my favorite players ever though :smh:

Grant would be had the beat career. He would be been top 15 all time idc idc idc.

Bucks energy been on point last 2 games and I woulda put a hit out myself on patterson if giannis woulda been hurt on that oop.

Man great game by the bucks tonight. Ball movement energy hustle body language all very positive this evening. Monroe been stepping up to everyone lately too :lol: first blake now ibaka

im probably late but they were talking about how the paul george injury has dudes spook or whatever....remember that showcase game where he ran into the cushion thing is a couple inches or feet closer than the usual ones they use in the nba specifically....i think its the euro rule stuff, not sure but i know its closer to the player in the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom