Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ish 10minutes 7pts 2rb 7 ast 0 to

Reggie 11minutes 11pts 1rd 1blk 2 to's

Ish outperforms my man nightly.

Oden def showed flashes of #1 pick potential his first two years don't think anyone was critiquing him then either as a bust or unproductive for where he got drafted

he looked like a productive player but I never saw flashes of a star that could be a #1 option on a team

When Oden was healthy, he looked like he could have been on his way towards being one of the Greatest Centers of all time. 

That is what I saw, I don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
When Oden was healthy, he looked like he could have been on his way towards being one of the Greatest Centers of all time. 

I don't know about of all time but he would've definitely been a really good player on the track he was heading

dude was already borderline elite defender too
and he wouldn't have needed to be the #1 option playing with Roy and LMA

Yeah healthy Greg Oden had the tools man. People were slandering Yao in here a month ago too, evaluating the guys who were just hurt all the time is hard.

Brandon Roy is still my all time most hated injury story.

Was he the best center in the league though?

I can see oden being a better version of Dwight. To say he could've been one of the greatest is putting him up there with the likes of Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, etc.

I can see oden being a better version of Dwight. To say he could've been one of the greatest is putting him up there with the likes of Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, etc.
A better version of Dwight.....is THAT
laugh.gif
this 
laugh.gif

Grant Hill does.

Gotta agree with you there. T-Mac is my favorite out of those 5 but if I had to choose one guy to have the best career I'd go with Grant.

Same here. T-Mac was my favorite player long before he had even joined the Rockets, but Grant Hill had a major resurgence in Phoenix. He was basically supposed to be finished after Orlando, but he put together some very productive years for the Suns

Grant Hill does.
Gotta agree with you there. T-Mac is my favorite out of those 5 but if I had to choose one guy to have the best career I'd go with Grant.

Grant Hill does.
Same here. T-Mac was my favorite player long before he had even joined the Rockets, but Grant Hill had a major resurgence in Phoenix. He was basically supposed to be finished after Orlando, but he put together some very productive years for the Suns
It wouldnt have been close. Grant Hill would have been finding his way into the nonsense Kobe-Bron-Jordan arguments on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom