Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.
I've watched Larry Johnson in the mid 1990s. I think he was overrated.

To be fair , his first 2 years in the league was 20 points and 10 rebounds . He was power forward all the way thou. He could dribble well for an inside player, but when you consider he was really 6'6 his handle wasn't that great.

Last edited:
Portland actually dodged a bullet but they're signings nevertheless aren't that much better

The young God Jokic really dropped 31 on 15 shots last night, I'm done with this guy man, sickening. :smh:

Also shouts to Rubio, he dropped the 79th triple double in the league this year (!) most in any season.

Last edited:
Props to Parsons for Operation Finesse. Duped 2 different teams into paydays and gets to be the model he always wanted to be.

Last edited:
If Kawhi didn't miss his free throws TMac is an NBA champion
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Can someone posts Chandler Parsons stats and how much money he makes
Chandler Parsons signed a 4 year / $94,438,523 contract with the Memphis Grizzlies, including $94,438,523 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $23,609,631. In 2016-17, Parsons will earn a base salary of $22,116,750. Parsons has a cap hit of $22,116,750 while his dead money value is $94,438,523.

D Rose game wasn't beautiful. That **** was jerky and violent. He wasn't built to last.

It was beautiful from an explosion standpoint.

The only PG I've seen that can attack the basket the same way is Russ.

Wall can too but he doesn't do it as consistently as Prime Rose and Russ.

It was beautiful from an explosion standpoint.

The only PG I've seen that can attack the basket the same way is Russ.

Wall can too but he doesn't do it as consistently as Prime Rose and Russ.
I think that Wall is at a point where he realizes that he can reserve that explosiveness for when it is needed and it doesn't put too much of a toll on him, whereas Rose had basically only his explosiveness to rely on. Westbrook is just a different type of human though.

:lol:

Chandler Parsons signed a 4 year / $94,438,523 contract with the Memphis Grizzlies, including $94,438,523 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $23,609,631. In 2016-17, Parsons will earn a base salary of $22,116,750. Parsons has a cap hit of $22,116,750 while his dead money value is $94,438,523.

Paying Parsons 23 million in 3 years will be enough to make Pera throw up in his mouth and swallow it because he knows he deserves it.

A lot of the contracts signed last summer look horrendous, ****** shoulda relaxed.

Horford
Turner
Crabbe
Moz
Deng
Parsons
Mahinmi

Shouts to Beal and DeRozan for coming through and showing they were worth it at least in year 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom