Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pax picked up all of Krause's bad habits.

Let us not forget that he also put ands on Vinny Del Negro.

Last edited:
that bulls FO is basura. get rid of em....for a while now my interests in the bulls has gone to 0%. no plan no direction.

This will more than likely be the MVP battle by season end. I'm expecting the Rockets to fall off some more, which will eliminate Harden.

Spurs/Warriors will more than likely have the two best records in the league.

dang i didnt know they were both playing so good while their teams are so different. KD can easily have 3 other players drop 30-40 a night while Kawhi is the primary scorer on his team. West gonna be the best for a very long time i see.
draymond green is obviously vital to that team's success but dropping 30-40 is not something expected of him.

The Wizards five starters (Wall, Beal, Otto Porter, Markieff Morris, Marcin Gortat) outscore opponents by 11.3 per 100 this season — that’s third best in the NBA among five-man lineups that have played at least 200 minutes together. The only lineups that have been better are the Warriors’ starters and the healthy Clippers’ starters — not the Spurs’ starters (+10), not the Cavaliers’ starters (+9.3), not anyone. Brooks has kept the defensive game plans consistent while diversifying the offensive sets — it’s not just Wall pick-and-rolls anymore, there are flex sets and Wall works off the ball at times. The bench that struggled early has rebounded, led by the defensive energy (and some scoring) from Kelly Oubre, Jr.

They're rolling. Hopefully Beal doesn't go down again because they look like the #2 team in the east right now.

I wonder how that conversation went when GarPax went to Thibs & told him to play bum *** Snell over Jimmy :rofl:

1.gif

*proceeds to play him 40 mpg*

Wizards Starting Lineup Ranks (Among Eastern Conference Teams)
PPG- 1st
FG%- 1st
3pt%- 1st
SPG- 1st
APG- 1st
RPG- 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom