Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris on his turnaround.

couple weeks ago, his agent sent him a text. There was a note about a Bleacher Report story that listed the NBA’s top 30 power forwards at the halfway point of the season. Morris didn’t click the link or see the names; he only read Dan Brinkley’s message.

“They didn’t have me on there,” Morris recalled.

Let that sink in. There are 30 starting power forwards in the NBA. Morris fills that role for the 26-20 Wizards and wasn’t even considered to be better than 29th-ranked David Lee, who averages 7.1 points and 5.4 rebounds while coming off the bench for the San Antonio Spurs.

“Ever since I’ve seen that it’s been kill,” Morris said. “They think I’m a [expletive] joke and I don’t play like that. So every game I look at that. It gives me more motivation.”

There are NOT 30 PF better. Lol, what a joke BR list

Bleacher Report is rarely taken seriously by me

2010 NBA Draft was a quality one. Nice mix of stars and key role players:

Wall
Cousins
Hayward
BGH 13
Whiteside
Favors
Monroe
E Turner
E Bledsoe
A Bradley
T Booker

He makes getting assist look so effortless it had me laughing.

Wall would be even more deadly if he had some crosses. That right to left **** he does is OD predictable :lol:

Nice to see his floater, feel for the game and patience come along though.

He's playing at another level.

Wizards rolling right now. This is the best stretch of basketball I've EVER seen from this franchise in the regular season in my lifetime. The only thing that has me worried is this team is one injury away from a starter from the wheels completely falling off.

He makes getting assist look so effortless it had me laughing.

Wall would be even more deadly if he had some crosses. That right to left **** he does is OD predictable :lol:

Nice to see his floater, feel for the game and patience come along though.

He's playing at another level.

I got Wall as either a top 5/6 MVP candidate right now.

In no order...Durant, Westbrook, Harden, James, Leonard, & Wall. I think he's a toss up for 5.

wizards are gonna shock some team this playoffs.. I got them in the ECF

I think Washington is as good as any team in the East except Cleveland. Otto and Oubre have the height and wingspan to throw at LeBron but both are to skinny to not be bullied by him. Like most teams we have no answer for him.

I think Washington is as good as any team in the East except Cleveland. Otto and Oubre have the height and wingspan to throw at LeBron but both are to skinny to not be bullied by him. Like most teams we have no answer for him.

A healthy Wizards team....with a competent coach is the 3rd best team in the East behind Clev & ATL.

When the Wizards are rolling though....they are better than ATL....and could push the Cavs to 6 games.

I'd love to see a John Wall vs Kyrie ECF. Wall can't stand that ***** :lol:

A healthy Wizards team....with a competent coach is the 3rd best team in the East behind Clev & ATL.

When the Wizards are rolling though....they are better than ATL....and could push the Cavs to 6 games.

I'd love to see a John Wall vs Kyrie ECF. Wall can't stand that ***** :lol:

That Feb 6th game can't come soon enough....

Also, the Wizards actually cracked the top-5 on the ESPN, CBS, and NBA.com power rankings :pimp: They're slowly getting some respeck put on their name.

I like the clips....but this ***** is overrated :smh:

Rudy G>>>>>DJ
not as good as he is perceived to be. Overrated is pretty self explanatory.

I agree. I feel Gobert was the only one who legit got hosed. Dj has no reason for being on the team over Gobert other they wanted to have a clipper on the all star team

Last edited:
I just hope Washington takes care of business this week. Knicks, Lakers and Pelicans again are their next 3 games. All winnable. The mark of a good team is beating the teams your supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom