Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sage steele may have one upped her L from last year 
laugh.gif

Kyrie saved LeBron last year. Not the other way around.

man shut up

It's true tho. I mean it's LeBron he's going to put up stats but look at his body Language those first few games, he was preparing his self for the L talking bout I'm a Family man. Meanwhile Kyrie had his foot on the gas every single game wasn't until momentum shifted after the suspension and Bogut going down did LeBron start to have some dog in him.

Old Front running *****

Thank you.

But didn't LeBron lead that series in every stat?

I guess Steve Kerr saved MJ that time too. Jordan passed because he was scared of the moment. Kerr had icewater in his veins

Last edited:
Rockets fans, Clint Capella really was that valuable? Since he's been out and slowly working back, the rebounding has fallen off a cliff on both sides as well as the defense.

I know there are a lot of things that contribute to it but that's what's jumping out at me

Last edited:
Rockets fans, Clint Capella really was that valuable? Since he's been out and slowly working back, the rebounding has fallen off a cliff on both sides as well as the defense.

I know there are a lot of things that contribute to it but that's what's jumping out at me

The amount of games played in a short period of time has more to do with it. Whole team looks like it's playing in mud.

Plus they were obviously playing above their head

It's true tho. I mean it's LeBron he's going to put up stats but look at his body Language those first few games, he was preparing his self for the L talking bout I'm a Family man. Meanwhile Kyrie had his foot on the gas every single game wasn't until momentum shifted after the suspension and Bogut going down did LeBron start to have some dog in him.

Old Front running *****
kyrie only had 3 gppd games lol what series were you watching

what did sage do?

Got upset at protesters against the highly xenophobic/racist **** going on in the country in LAX for "messing up her travel plans".

As if hearing her commentary on anything is actually important to the world.

Sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom