Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie is the perfect fit next to Lebron.
There isn't a more perfect PG for him, he'll never drop dimes like that, Lebron would rather assist him, he wants Kyrie taking the shot not finding the next man.

Last edited:
He plays with Lebron. He's not asked to be a floor general. Worthless stat. He does what he's supposed to do for that team. Has a ring to show for it as well.

LeBron needs a playmaker correct. That's what he said right? LeBron is on pace to play more minutes then any player in his 14th season in NBA history. They need a real PG. LeBron saved Kyries career and mask how bad he is as a NBA caliber PG. Before LeBron Kyrie had a total of 18 10 assists games in a 3 year span.

31 total 10 assist games in his 6th season.

Last edited:
Have you seen GSW?
Lebron isn't wrong.
More if you can get it, closed mouths don't get fed.
If you don't ask...

Last edited:
LeBron needs a playmaker correct. That's what he said right? LeBron is on pace to play more minutes then any player in his 14th season in NBA history. They need a real PG. LeBron saved Kyries career and mask how bad he is as a NBA caliber PG. Before LeBron Kyrie had a total of 18 10 assists games in a 3 year span.
Before Lebron Kyrie was like 20, 21 years old lol

And the full quote from Lebron was that they need a playmaker off the bench,

Regardless, He plays with lebron now and plays off of him extremely well. Kyrie not being a good playmaker is irrelevant, he plays with Lebron. They're going to win 50+ games and get to the finals, why does it matter?

In general I'm all about going for 3 instead of 2 in that situation... unless you're Evan Turner. Just shoot the midrange. :lol:

:lol:
They didn't even try guarding him
KD was actually all over him but Evan bumped him and created mad seperation....JD is right, Evan should have stepped inside that line for his midrange jumper

Evan stepped on his foot when KD was trying to pick up his right foot causing him to stumble backwards.

214qvc1.png

Before Lebron Kyrie was like 20, 21 years old lol

And the full quote from Lebron was that they need a playmaker off the bench,

Regardless, He plays with lebron now and plays off of him extremely well. Kyrie not being a good playmaker is irrelevant, he plays with Lebron. They're going to win 50+ games and get to the finals, why does it matter?

It doesn't matter to me because I'm not a Cavs fan. LeBron is a warrior (pun intended) and I'm confident he'll hold up. However he's playing a lot of minutes for a guy that played in 6 straight Finals. If he had a better floor general he wouldn't have to play so many minutes. He'll never say it but IMO he knows Irving can't run the offense effectively.

Being a young player is no excuse for 18 assist in 3 years though without LeBron for a NBA point guard. That's indefensible.

Kyrie saved LeBron last year. Not the other way around.

You right.

LeBron 29 PPG 11 REB 8 AST 2 STL 2 BLK

Irving 27 PPG 3 REB 3 AST 2 STL 0 BLK

Yep LeBron didn't show up. Thank God for Irving. Only in this social media age can a guy lead his team in all the important categories of a sport and still get hated on. Kyrie made the shot but without the block and LeBron doing everything for 7 games there would have been no shot to make.

Kyrie saved LeBron last year. Not the other way around.

man shut up

It's true tho. I mean it's LeBron he's going to put up stats but look at his body Language those first few games, he was preparing his self for the L talking bout I'm a Family man. Meanwhile Kyrie had his foot on the gas every single game wasn't until momentum shifted after the suspension and Bogut going down did LeBron start to have some dog in him.

Old Front running *****

This guy Melo i tell ya...so you sit out 2 of the O.T segments when you couldve helped to get win that the knicks need badly?!?

I :lol: 'd when I saw someone tweet that Melo fouled out on purpose because he's fat & lazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom