Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

she really tried to make it seem as if it wasn't just about her too
laugh.gif
yo that comment about her telling Rosa Parks to just sit in the back cause she didnt want to be late for work had me 

laugh.gif

yo that comment about her telling Rosa Parks to just sit in the back cause she didnt want to be late for work had me 
:lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rockets fans, Clint Capella really was that valuable? Since he's been out and slowly working back, the rebounding has fallen off a cliff on both sides as well as the defense.

I know there are a lot of things that contribute to it but that's what's jumping out at me

All Star Break needs to start asap. We looking winded out here

Only 2 games in the loss column ahead of LAC and 4 ahead of OKC :nerd:

OKC will come down to Earth too. Closer to that 8th seed once that schedule gets stronger.

Another L tonight.....Russ triple double...and sub 40% shooting night and 6+ TO's against the Spurs tonight.

Last edited:
OKC will come down to Earth too. Closer to that 8th seed once that schedule gets stronger.

Another L tonight.....Russ triple double...and sub 40% shooting night and 6+ TO's against the Spurs tonight.

Their toughest stretch of games is over tonight 12 of 15 on the road this month. Even with Kanter out, it lets up considerably from here. (7-7) this month.

Last edited:
Come back down to earth how

Idk how many times I said this.

But the rockets were going on like 10-stretches 1 for like two straight months.

That was unsustainable.

The team is closer to a 50-55 win team that a mid 60s win team that they were operating on a few weeks back.

It was unrealistic to think they could keeep wining games at that clip.

Their toughest stretch of games is over tonight 12 of 15 on the road this month. Even with Kanter out, it lets up considerably from here. (7-7) this month.

They got:

SAS
CHI
MEM
POR
IND
CLE
GSW
WASH

as their next 8 games. They'll win....maybe 3 of those games.

Rockets fans, Clint Capella really was that valuable? Since he's been out and slowly working back, the rebounding has fallen off a cliff on both sides as well as the defense.

I know there are a lot of things that contribute to it but that's what's jumping out at me
The amount of games played in a short period of time has more to do with it. Whole team looks like it's playing in mud.

Plus they were obviously playing above their head
Houston won 11 of 15 games without Capela, it's definitely exhaustion not Capela

Only 2 games in the loss column ahead of LAC and 4 ahead of OKC
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Haven't looked since end of Dec but I'm quite sure after January, that OKC is fine schedule wise.

Don't know how you get much tougher than what they just had.

THose 8 games you just listed are mostly at home, and aren't as bad as what they played the entire month of January imo.

THey spent the whole month on the road.

Last edited:
They play the Wizards in Washington. Wizards are undefeated at home in January. 15 straight wins.

Wizards also have the best record in the East since December 1st 20-9.

Last edited:
They play the Wizards in Washington. Wizards are undefeated at home in January. 15 straight wins.

Yup. Wall going show out agains Russ.

And Black Gordon Hayward has been playing well (surprisingly) lately.

They get OKC @ home.

That's another L, 6+ TO's, Triple double and sub 40% shooting night for "Brodie"

Last edited:
Morris on his turnaround.

couple weeks ago, his agent sent him a text. There was a note about a Bleacher Report story that listed the NBA’s top 30 power forwards at the halfway point of the season. Morris didn’t click the link or see the names; he only read Dan Brinkley’s message.

“They didn’t have me on there,” Morris recalled.

Let that sink in. There are 30 starting power forwards in the NBA. Morris fills that role for the 26-20 Wizards and wasn’t even considered to be better than 29th-ranked David Lee, who averages 7.1 points and 5.4 rebounds while coming off the bench for the San Antonio Spurs.

“Ever since I’ve seen that it’s been kill,” Morris said. “They think I’m a [expletive] joke and I don’t play like that. So every game I look at that. It gives me more motivation.”

couple weeks ago, his agent sent him a text. There was a note about a Bleacher Report story that listed the NBA’s top 30 power forwards at the halfway point of the season. Morris didn’t click the link or see the names; he only read Dan Brinkley’s message.

Let that sink in. There are 30 starting power forwards in the NBA. Morris fills that role for the 26-20 Wizards and wasn’t even considered to be better than 29th-ranked David Lee, who averages 7.1 points and 5.4 rebounds while coming off the bench for the San Antonio Spurs.

“Ever since I’ve seen that it’s been kill,” Morris said. “They think I’m a [expletive] joke and I don’t play like that. So every game I look at that. It gives me more motivation.”

There are NOT 30 PF better. Lol, what a joke BR list

Lol my man DJ said he's considering the dunk contest, but that he's also trying to navigate his way into the 3pt shootout or the skills challenge if he does the dunk contest.

There are NOT 30 PF better. Lol, what a joke BR list
All these lists are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom