Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers are on TV too much.
Isn't there another West Coast team they can put on besides them and the Warriors?

What about the Kings or Suns?

For the 4th straight year the Lakers aren't even gonna reach 30 wins, but they're right in the mix, though. Couple breaks here or there and they're right in this thing.

Whatever makes you feel better about getting swept by the Hawks is fine with me

roll.gif

We've had 2 presidential elections since the last time the Lakers won a playoff game.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Brad Stevens has never won a playoff series

Jeff Hornacek has never even coached a playoff game, and he's not gonna break his cherry this year seeing as the Knicks are gonna come a tad bit short of that 55-win ceiling.

We've had 2 presidential elections since the last time the Lakers won a playoff game.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Brad Stevens has never won a playoff series

Jeff Hornacek has never even coached a playoff game, and he's not gonna break his cherry this year seeing as the Knicks are gonna come a tad bit short of that 55-win ceiling.

I forgot I said that :rofl:

To be fair Hornacek led a Suns team to a 48-34 record in a very tough West that year. That Suns team was nowhere near as good talent wise as this Celtics team.

Last edited:
The East is weird man. How the hell we 7th?
Wouldn't mind seeing Toronto in the first round tho 
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Way too much Evan Turner down the stretch :smh:

Should've had Crabbe in & let Dame/CJ do what they do on the ball

Last edited:
Watch "Craig Hodges Interview 25 Years Later After Being Banned from the NBA | LIVE 1-16-17" on YouTube

i swear to god i just watched this about an hour ago. living proof of how they'll clip your wings if you go too hard in speaking up. 

had no idea dude's wife tried to set him on fire in front of their kids' school 
laugh.gif
 i know that's not funny, but it's kinda funny 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom