Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never see anyone gassing dudes that y'all call overrated like Melo, DJ, Dwight etc..
laugh.gif

how are they overrated if everyone hates on them

nobody holds those 3 I mentioned in high regard.
saying someone is overrated is just a way for you to look cool by being a hipster.

Any reasonable basketball head knows Melo and Dwight are hall of famers. And two of the best to do it in their respective eras. Their times as those guys may have passed.

DJ often gets thrown in the "best Center in the league" talks.....before a guy like Rudy Gobert.

I feel the need to mention Rudy G...because he's clearly better than DJ....but the national media hasn't taken notice yet.

Any reasonable basketball head knows Melo and Dwight are hall of famers. And two of the best to do it in their respective eras. Their times as those guys may have passed.

DJ often gets thrown in the "best Center in the league" talks.....before a guy like Rudy Gobert.

I feel the need to mention Rudy G...because he's clearly better than DJ....but the national media hasn't taken notice yet.
of course but just last week dudes were in here saying dwight and melo weren't surefire hall of famers :lol:
and DJ has been getting hate ever since CP3 got there (which is also when he started getting national recognition)
It's like it's cool to hate on dudes that are in the spotlight
like I saw nobody hating on Curry prior to 2014-15 for example
You even have dudes that hate on Kawhi :lol:
**** is corny

That @markelleFultz post during the Simmons Twitch or whatever didn't get much attention.

That is surprising.

Odd post by him for sure.

yes obviously but stop calling dudes overrated because YOU dislike them. just because YOU have ironically high standards doesn't mean a player is overrated

of course but just last week dudes were in here saying dwight and melo weren't surefire hall of famers :lol:
and DJ has been getting hate ever since CP3 got there (which is also when he started getting national recognition)
It's like it's cool to hate on dudes that are in the spotlight
like I saw nobody hating on Curry prior to 2014-15 for example
You even have dudes that hate on Kawhi :lol:
**** is corny

It's not that deep. Great players are going to be polarizing on message boards. It comes with the territory.

It is what it is. Instead of focusing on actual basketball discussion....you waste your time worrying about who is hated more.

All them ****** have flaws. And they are going to be picked apart. Some more than others.

The Dwight thing is media driven and personality driven. Melo thing is recency. It is what it is.

Nobody hates DJ. If there is anything to dislike DJ for....it's the BS he pulled in Free agency two summers ago. And being scary at the line.

He's a worthy all star in this era. I just think Rudy Gobert is better.

newsflash

everyone is overrated and underrated depending on who's doing the rating. there is no universal rating scale. it's all opinion 

Last edited:
It's not that deep. Great players are going to be polarizing on message boards. It comes with the territory.

It is what it is. Instead of focusing on actual basketball discussion....you waste your time worrying about who is hated more.

All them ****** have flaws. And they are going to be picked apart. Some more than others.

The Dwight thing is media driven and personality driven. Melo thing is recency. It is what it is.

Nobody hates DJ. If there is anything to dislike DJ for....it's the BS he pulled in Free agency two summers ago. And being scary at the line.

He's a worthy all star in this era. I just think Rudy Gobert is better.
facts

there's also such thing as not crying about it everyday.

you the only one on here consistently in their feelings about "haters". none of these guys know you exist. it's not that serious. ****** clown on here for the most part.

these are the 1% of basketball players that made it to the most elite league on the planet. if you want to be literal...none of them are "trash". 

not even animal thug felt the need to defend lebron at all costs. 

Last edited:
there's also such thing as not crying about it everyday.

you the only one on here consistently in their feelings about "haters". none of these guys know you exist. it's not that serious. ****** clown on here for the most part.

these are the 1% of basketball players that made it to the most elite league on the planet. if you want to be literal...none of them are "trash". 

not even animal thug felt the need to defend lebron at all costs. 
sensitive

Jordan
Vince
Blake
Kemp
Nique

As far as (Top 5 In game dunkers)

Edit: 90s Shaq has to be up there. This ***** was shattering backboards and **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom