Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Embiid tonight 
frown.gif

out with left knee contusion. Also will not play next 3
Need him to sit out honestly, he's messing up the tank.

Nerlens trade value show.
pimp.gif
Jah starting tonight, Nerlens off bench. Time to show out

Im all for him sitting tho. I just really enjoy seeing embiid go toe to toe with other great Centers

I wanted the Wizards to draft him over Otto at the time. Glad we went with Otto. However I like Nerlens and would take him in DC.
Wiggins is also a better in game dunker than LaVine
much better actually
crazy how good otto is now cause he was trash his first year

This dude Stanley Johnson now down to 238 and looks so much better. That means he was around 255 at one point. SMH :x

He said he dropped weight because Stan would not let him in the rotation at that size. I told everyone months back he was as BIG as ever trying to bulk up.

All muscle is not good muscle. Boy lost all his lateral movements out there.

He is on a strict diet now and starting to look more fluid out there.

Last edited:
This dude Stanley Johnson now down to 238 and looks so much better. That means he was around 255 at one point. SMH
sick.gif

He said he dropped weight because Stan would not let him in the rotation at that size. I told everyone months back he was as BIG as ever trying to bulk up.

All muscle is not good muscle. Boy lost all his lateral movements out there.

He is on a strict diet now and starting to look more fluid out there.
he said somewhere he would always be at Green Dot 
laugh.gif

Is that Marshon Brooks that threw the alley to Green? What happened to him? Wasn't he getting compared to a young Kobe? lol

D Will would be a good fit with the Cavs

Mavs arent looking to buy him out
read an excerpt about the Mavs not being in on the Melo market as they do not want to deal Wes Matthews
plus adding Melo would decrease their chances of getting a top 3 pick

Mavs are wasting time not rebuilding around Barnes and their lottery pick. If they keep this up, they will lose their chance on top 5 even and the talent drops after 5.

They should consider selling D Will and Matthews for future assets.

The all-black funeral look for last week’s showdown with the Celtics was a bit much, but the Wizards haven’t done much else wrong in 2017. At 11-4 this month, they sport the league’s second-best record since the calendar flipped, behind only the Warriors’ 12-2. In that same span, Washington is one of only three teams in the league to rank in the top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency, alongside Golden State and San Antonio. John Wall is one of just three players in the league averaging at least 20 points and 10 assists — James Harden and Russell Westbrook are the others — while Bradley Beal has rumbled for seven 30-point games after posting just four in his first four pro seasons.

Last edited:
I do wanna see DJ in the dunk contest tho. Top 5 in game dunker of all time

my G, this is why they gonna mess around and repeal the legalization of pot

newsflash.

athletes are going to have fans and haters. it's been like that since forever
facts..
Even jordone had haters.

damn could yall even fathom what NT would have been like during the MJ era?

cats in here would be arguing over charles barkley and shaq needing more help

The dream scenario would be beating GS in the Finals and sticking it to KD for not coming home. Before Warrior and Cav fans jump on me I said DREAM.

The dream scenario would be beating GS in the Finals and sticking it to KD for not coming home. Before Warrior and Cav fans jump on me I said DREAM.

always been a lowkey fan of the wiz but that's more delusion than it is dream.

but **** it, i rarely do this: wall > kyrie

I take back my playoff prediction for the Sixers :lol: they're resting Embiid tonight and the next two games after this too apparently. If they're going to keep being this cautious with him then there's no chance in hell they win enough to get in.

They'll still win over 30 games though, which will be a huge improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom