Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol man his decision didnt have jack squat to do with nike b. Dude just signed the 300 milly, he doesnt have to do any favors for them. Don't listen to kanye, Nike IS NOT hurting for sales.

He left because he had enough of russ, oklahoma and being close but no cigar. son wants that cigar bad af. And he's at that prime age now where chips is all that matters. He's got all the bread you could need. Now he wants the hardware. Despite what a-friend said...:lol:....GSW is his ABSOLUTE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE AT GETTING A CHIP. And it's not even close.

lol man his decision didnt have jack squat to do with nike b. Dude just signed the 300 milly, he doesnt have to do any favors for them. Don't listen to kanye, Nike IS NOT hurting for sales.

He left because he had enough of russ, oklahoma and being close but no cigar. son wants that cigar bad af. And he's at that prime age now where chips is all that matters. He's got all the bread you could need. Now he wants the hardware. Despite what a-friend said...:lol:....GSW is his ABSOLUTE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE AT GETTING A CHIP. And it's not even close.
this is true but the reason they came up short in 2016 was because he played like trash

kevin durant and russell westbrook both shot sub 40% and had a negative plus/minus in the last 3 games of that series vs gs last season. 

but let's just continue this narrative that durant is the only one who blew that series. 

[thread="654406"]does larry bird playing with mchale, parrish, johnson take away from his legacy?[/thread]
[thread="654406"] [/thread]
[thread="654406"]does magic playing with kareem, worthy, etc. take away from his legacy?[/thread]
[thread="654406"]how about jordan playing with pippen and rodman?[/thread]
[thread="654406"]who is this mythical messiah that won championships without playing with other great players? [/thread]
[thread="654406"]someone please make this make sense to me.[/thread]

:lol: on point

nerd.gif
Poor kid it's almost curse/gift to have his name. Amount of hate his dad receives. I hope he's ready for the hate because it's gonna come unfortunately.
i think it's awesome. a father is supposed to raise their sons to be greater than they are. while you do want to create a safety net for your children, shielding them from pressure isn't going to help them in the long run. more like "fortunate" kid than poor kid.

Last edited:
Can you be considered a winner if you never won it all?

That's a tuff question that depends on a few factors. For example Mark Madson won a title. He's a winner while Barkley didn't so he's a loser. That doesn't sit right with me but it's technically true.

kevin durant and russell westbrook both shot sub 40% and had a negative plus/minus in the last 3 games of that series vs gs last season. 

but let's just continue this narrative that durant is the only one who blew that series. 
yeah but Russ always plays like that. Durant is the better player so we expect more from him

Rose has been very good since returning. factor in going up against Wall & I think he'll have another good game, scoring wise at least.

this is true but the reason they came up short in 2016 was because OKC has a trash, stagnant offense with a super ball dominant PG who wants to score in-efficiently

KD wants to play efficient ball. OKC was making his game regress and have a lot of cats who only watch playoffs and random games really writing a different story. Dude literally shape shifted his entire career to try to make things work in OKC. Best time he's seen there was when he was the full time facilitator and won MVP. Russ came back and that role is out the window.

The league is really lucky that KD isn't a selfish bastard

Last edited:
Rose has been scoring well all season

It's the rest of his game that leaves a lot to be desired

That's the one thing that gets me about basketball scouting and what it's become. Got dudes out here scouting 8 year olds, and let hoop mixtape tell it, Seventh Woods was going to become the GOAT.

Meh, you got 5 year olds in Europe signing to major club academies for soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom