Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised the ASG starters haven't leaked yet.

They usually don't until the reveal. Predictions for tonight?

West: Backcourt- Russ, Beard Frontcourt-KD, Kawhi, AD

East: Backcourt- IT2, Kyrie Frontcourt- Bron, Greek Freak, Jimmy Buckets

i kind of wish they'd go back to positions. No reason Derozan isn't a starter. If it was positional, he absolutely would be. Now conferences end up with multiple pgs and sf's.

Last edited:
The acne faced dinosaur isn't eem the best Raptor doe.

In sobering news:

Marcus Spears-

The Kings say that an MRI revealed that forward Rudy Gay suffered a full rupture of the left Achilles' tendon.

Last edited:
Bron will be the GOAT without question when he's done to me.

Respect to my avy always but Bron is already the greatest player of the most talented time in the NBA and has beaten the best team while coming back from a 3-1 deficit.

Also the only player to ever lead both teams in all important statistical categories in the Finals and did it TWICE.

He'll also be the only player in history with his combination of points/rebounds/assists + efficiency, in the regular season and the playoffs.

There will always be those who don't accept it but objectively it's going to be pretty cut and dry.

lol, sounds like some of these stan columnists

Jimmy Butler should not be a starter over Embiid. The center position better be back on the ballot next year.

kevin durant and russell westbrook both shot sub 40% and had a negative plus/minus in the last 3 games of that series vs gs last season. 

but let's just continue this narrative that durant is the only one who blew that series. 
russ played like trash almost every game of the series if durant was mediocre in g6 they go to the finals
stop giving out passes to kd lol

If he was trash in every game how does he not deserve to share in the blame?

Last edited:
Curry and Harden starting. Oh Westbrook.
laugh.gif
:pimp:

**** that stat chasing, in-efficent dummy.

How it should be,

Surprised the ASG starters haven't leaked yet.

They usually don't until the reveal. Predictions for tonight?

West: Backcourt- Russ, Beard Frontcourt-KD, Kawhi, AD

East: Backcourt- IT2, Kyrie Frontcourt- Bron, Greek Freak, Jimmy Buckets

I would think that embiid becomes a starter over Jimmy buckets, primarily because the hype around him is huge right now

I never thought I'd see the day where I willingly voted for James Harden as midseason mvp on any website or forum. alas, I have. where am I? who am I?

you're delusional if you didn't think steph would start. he had the 2nd most votes after lebron.

It's not only fan votes though. Thought the media and players would be smarter but guess not. **** them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom