Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-05-18t00-36-21.998z-1280x720.jpg

Like I said....Houston will come down to earth.

No way they continue going 10-1 every 11 games....

Yeah you just knew they would come back to the field eventually and with the Clips rolling since the new year began I have no doubt that we could have caught them and possibly SAS had it not been for this cp3 business. Sucks man.

Rockets are ending the month with a really tough stretch, Clips, road games aside would have had a pretty feasible schedule to move up the standings. Oh well

Last edited:
Had to dip out today when the Melo for Love post was made.

Wanted no parts of that madness, Cavs don't either.

Not that this is a surprise, but KD basically committed to resigning already at the groundbreaking for the Dubs' new arena.
FWIW this means nothing.

KD does things in the moment when everything feels perfect and goosebumps are on.

Ask his ex fiance.

KD commits to the moment, sometimes.

I bet Car Salesmen (hell any Salesman really) love KD. 

Not only are the Mavs playing themselves out of the Fultz sweepstakes, they may very well make the playoffs. 

It's matchups like these where Randle sinks or swims with me. (4's that can move and stretch, I know Faried is starting but Wilson will hold that 4 down mostly)

If he eats tonight he moves up another notch on my list.

If he doesn't cook he's the same "he does nothing well and everything about average" guy I thought he was.

Muddy vs Dloading      @wavy crocket  who ya got?

Last edited:
It's matchups like these where Randle sinks or swims with me. (4's that can move and stretch, I know Faried is starting but Wilson will hold that 4 down mostly)

If he eats tonight he moves up another notch on my list.

If he doesn't cook he's the same "he does nothing well and everything about average" guy I thought he was.

Muddy vs Dloading      @wavy crocket
 who ya got?

Should change your avy to pay homage to j rock if he gets a double dub :nerd:

Four straight games of 30 points and is shooting 70% during this stretch. He's not an elite scorer though.

sixers vs rockets got bumped up to espn... that mean simmons bout to hit the court?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom