Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy watching the Milwaukee Bucks. Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd is doing a great job coaching his young Bucks team!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) January 18, 2017
I really enjoy watching the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo aka "The Greek Freak" and Jabari Parker. Both are All-Star caliber players!
The LA Clippers got some more bad news today, learning PG Chris Paul will miss 6-8 weeks due to injury. Get well soon @CP3!

Damn Clips take another L. They can't catch a break. I'm always rooting for the other Cali teams and was hoping to see the Clips in the playoffs. Time to start blowing it up this offseason if not a full blown sale time to move one of their big 3. They will most likely get the most out a Griffen trade

This always gets me in the feels. I want to see all these guys lift up a championship. Pretty unreal how this team had all 3 MVP players on 1 team

In a world of what ifs it makes you wonder what if all still played together including Ibaka

CP3 was having a great year, Clippers cursed :smh:

Swear.

That flopping *** star wh0r Westbrook was getting his **** dug in by a superior player......and flopped his *** off. He always does lil **** like that (I know, "karma")

Hope dudes shooting percentage drops below 40% and they play the dubs in the first round.

Actually looking forward to Steph Curry busting his *** AGAIN. Westbrook = Point Fraud!

Get well cp3. Cursed Clippers. **** like this is why they always get a 3-6 seed....and lose in the 2nd round come playoff time. You can't make it up :smh: :lol:.

Last edited:
Bazz been lights out from 3 lately 
pimp.gif

Dunn always looking really good or dumpster fire trash no in between

Swear.

That flopping *** star wh0r Westbrook was getting his **** dug in by a superior player......and flopped his *** off. He always does lil **** like that (I know, "karma")

Hope dudes shooting percentage drops below 40% and they play the dubs in the first round.

Actually looking forward to Steph Curry busting his *** AGAIN. Westbrook = Point Fraud!

Get well cp3. Cursed Clippers. **** like this is why they always get a 3-6 seed....and lose in the 2nd round come playoff time. You can't make it up :smh: :lol:.

Is you finished or is you done?

Swear.

Is you finished or is you done?

:lol:

I love CP3 but he a flop HOFer

I see nothing wrong with what Russ did tbh .. I feel for CP3 but that play was just an unlucky accident. Harden did that exact move to us like 4 times the last time we played them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Eh, CP3 has done his share of egregious flopping, nut punching, and many other dirty little tactics. Like you said before Wavy...karma.

CP3 was having a great year, Clippers cursed :smh:

Swear.

Poetry. Just an absolute beautiful post.

How do I give more than one rep?

And he was getting locked up by Austin last night

Of course now the rockets lay an egg in Miami and now we're only 2.5 Back of them. Of course. Can't make this up [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Magic Harden getting slander for putting up stats in a L tonight or nah? Losing to Miami too? Yikes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom