Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really? Cause 4-5 seems like the better option. But most recent prevails I guess.

4 or 5 means GS in the 2nd rd. If Houston stays at 3 they could possibly get to their 1st conference finals ever.

Is it really? Cause 4-5 seems like the better option. But most recent prevails I guess.

4 or 5 means GS in the 2nd rd. If Houston stays at 3 they could possibly get to their 1st conference finals ever.
If they have to play GS either way, minus whale play them a round fresher. Unless the Conference Finals participation title is that important. :lol:

Mike Conley gotta be an all star now right
pimp.gif

I'm thinking Harden Russ Curry Klay then dame or Conley I hope neither of them make it tbh

Golden State's Big 4, Durant, Curry, Thompson & Green all played great last night on offense and defense in the Warriors win over the Cavs.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) January 18, 2017
The thing that impressed me the most was the Warriors outstanding defense, which led to a lot of fast break points.
Kevin Durant has made the game so much easier for Steph, Klay & Draymond and vice versa.

Last edited:
Golden State's Big 4, Durant, Curry, Thompson & Green all played great last night on offense and defense in the Warriors win over the Cavs.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

January 18, 2017

The thing that impressed me the most was the Warriors outstanding defense, which led to a lot of fast break points.

January 18, 2017

Kevin Durant has made the game so much easier for Steph, Klay & Draymond and vice versa.

January 18, 2017

Maaan...lol

Magic aint never lied

The season doesn't start until we get Official Magic Johnson tweets that state the obvious. The Madden of the NBA.

Melo loves being in NY so much he's welling to waste his career. Obviously he doesn't care about winning THAT much. You already got your money, it's no reason to stay. :smh:

I understand that as fans all we see is the basketball aspect, but as a multimillionaire who has expressed several times that he loves NYC & how he wants to grow his business there really is no reason to leave. Melo is still gonna be a HOF'er, what's the worse that's gonna happen in the big picture? a bunch of people who can't knockdown a layup drawing up meme's?.... Is that really worth moving to Cleveland and potentially losing millions of dollars for?

Melo loves being in NY so much he's welling to waste his career. Obviously he doesn't care about winning THAT much. You already got your money, it's no reason to stay. :smh:

I mean at the end of the day, it's about your quality of life as a human being.

If getting 20+ million while living in NYC where all your business/social circle is more appealing than going to another team with the "hope" of winning a championship is more appealing to Melo I'm not going to knock him.

All that ring talk is for forums and sports talking heads, reality is Melo is a HOF basketball player who's at the point in his career where his earning power will only go down from an on court perspective.

There's been plenty of phenomenal players who have never won a ring, that doesn't diminish them in the eyes of anybody who actually understands the game and isn't a parrot of that media narrative.

This is basically what I said. Y'all just stretched it out. :lol:

The Knicks are obviously a lost franchise with no plan. Winning ain't that much of a priority to him. Building a brand (even though you can that by winning) and living in NY more is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom