Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
game 5, where the series should've ended bogut also got hurt - missed the rest of the series. game 6 iggy got hurt, remained hurt for the rest of the series. It's not 1 thing, it's a domino effect. If there was no suspension, the bogut injury would've mattered less, maybe even not happened at all. The iggy would'nt have happened at all.

Cavs didn't solve ****. They saw an opportunity and took it. Bron aint just have 40 back to back about he's bout that scoring life. He had it because the lane was wide open with no bogut and hobbled iggy not being able to stay with him and draymond being under surveillance.
60e.png

Precisely.

Anyone that watched that Laker game last night, can yall tell me what happened?

I was following it and saw they were up in the 1st half and then Portland made it close in the 3rd and ran away it with in the 4th.

game 5, where the series should've ended bogut also got hurt - missed the rest of the series. game 6 iggy got hurt, remained hurt for the rest of the series. It's not 1 thing, it's a domino effect. If there was no suspension, the bogut injury would've mattered less, maybe even not happened at all. The iggy would'nt have happened at all.

Cavs didn't solve ****. They saw an opportunity and took it. Bron aint just have 40 back to back about he's bout that scoring life. He had it because the lane was wide open with no bogut and hobbled iggy not being able to stay with him and draymond being under surveillance.

EXCUSES!!!

Nope, because Bogut was there in game 3 and 5 and didnt stop anything.

are really talking about injuries? I'm pretty sure you were one of the ones who cheered when GS beat the cavs in 2015, with Love and Kyrie being out. so i dont want to hear the excuse.

The Cavs simply have the warriors scared. Especially Curry. Ever since Bron barked at Curry he hasn't been the same since vs them. You making up a bunch of excuses instead of just giving Cle their props. You know why Bron had 40 back to back? Its because the cavs had their backs to the wall and were one game away from taking the L. Like i tell everyone, it was easier for the Cavs to come back 3-1 than it was for GS to win 1 more game to win the finals. The Warriors are all soft.

Last edited:
Cavs didn't really figure out anything. It was a perfect storm thing that really got that win. Look at what had to happen.

Draymond suspended for not being able to keep his body parts off other peoples body parts

Bron blacking out and waking up with the trophy

Kyrie tapping into the mamba force and becoming offensively unstoppable

Steph coming back down to earth after spending an entire season being astronomically good

Iggy injured

Bogut injured

2016 being a generally ****** year

All culminating in the momentum swinging wildly into the Cavs favor.

We'll see how it goes this year though. There is a reason they play the games.

who cares about the 'perfect storm' argument. The 2015 Warriors had the 'perfect storm' in not having a single significant injury their entire season, having two all-stars on the Cavs being injured, and still getting taken to 6 games in order to win a title.

Cavs didn't really figure out anything. It was a perfect storm thing that really got that win. Look at what had to happen.

Draymond suspended for not being able to keep his body parts off other peoples body parts
Bron blacking out and waking up with the trophy
Kyrie tapping into the mamba force and becoming offensively unstoppable
Steph coming back down to earth after spending an entire season being astronomically good
Iggy injured
Bogut injured
2016 being a generally ****** year

All culminating in the momentum swinging wildly into the Cavs favor.
We'll see how it goes this year though. There is a reason they play the games.

not to mention steph also dealing with the mcl sprain

I gave props and respect to the cavs and bron and kyrie when it happened. but you sick ducking. fans like you make it easy to dislike teams and root against them.

when/if the warriors win this year, please wash your face

Nah, just keeping being mad that the warriors lost to the Cavs, since your trash laker team wont ever be back in the playoffs. The only domino affect is the one with the lakers being horrible, kobe washed self retiring and then the warriors not helping your satisfaction of beating the Cavs in the finals!!

Fans like me will always be here to make sure you stay upset that the cavs are the champs, and that the Lakers ARE PURE TRASH!!!

:rofl:

and PS. the warriors wont even make the finals this year. So you'll be mad again!

Last edited:
I do not even know what Boston will do with the pick.

I mean, you could keep it. But the promising players look like guards which you have.

Hayward could come. Then you trade the pick for multiple pieces maybe but not star. IDK honestly. Just trade it though.

All it takes is one hairline fracture or sprained knee in a starter come playoff time and your entire season will go down in flames (word to OKC for like the past 4 playoffs prior to last year's)

If Draymond f's up his knee in the first round, you really think they will even reach the WCF?

Nah, just keeping being mad that the warriors lost to the Cavs, since your trash laker team wont ever be back in the playoffs. The only domino affect is the one with the lakers being horrible, kobe washed self retiring and then the warriors not helping your satisfaction of beating the Cavs in the finals!!

Fans like me will always be here to make sure you stay upset that the cavs are the champs, and that the Lakers ARE PURE TRASH!!!

Who are you rooting for when Bron hangs em up? And do you still have your Heat jerseys?

who cares about the 'perfect storm' argument. The 2015 Warriors had the 'perfect storm' in not having a single significant injury their entire season, having two all-stars on the Cavs being injured, and still getting taken to 6 games in order to win a title.

But they will always ignore this. :rofl:
Just let him stay upset. He wont get over it at all. He is a Laker fan.:lol:

All it takes is one hairline fracture or sprained knee in a starter come playoff time and your entire season will go down in flames (word to OKC for like the past 4 playoffs prior to last year's)

If Draymond f's up his knee in the first round, you really think they will even reach the WCF?
Yes.

I gave props and respect to the cavs and bron and kyrie when it happened. but you sick ducking. fans like you make it easy to dislike teams and root against them.

when/if the warriors win this year, please wash your face

You're an actual cav fan, and not just a lebron stan? yikes :x. life must suck. Knowing when bron hangs em up...bruh...:x ohio as a whole will be an armpit. Guarantee kyrie will probably bounce. team is gonna be ultimate buns.

Lakers will be fine. May take some time, but they'll be fine. Success comes in cycles. Cleveland has a window. His name is bron. And he's 32. Good luck with that.

You're an actual cav fan, and not just a lebron stan? yikes :x. life must suck. Knowing when bron hangs em up...bruh...:x ohio as a whole will be an armpit. Guarantee kyrie will probably bounce. team is gonna be ultimate buns.

Lakers will be fine. May take some time, but they'll be fine. Success comes in cycles. Cleveland has a window. His name is bron. And he's 32. Good luck with that.

Nah Lakers wont be fine. Im not from Ohio at all, but how does it feel to have the Cavs in recent history doing so much better than the Lakers are.
Now that that ball hog is off the team, when do you ever think they will make it back to the playoffs?

NEVER!
they will continue to be the joke that they have been for the last few years.

View media item 2013137

The Laker fan application process is closed if you didn't want us at our worst, you can't have us at our best.

basically saying I would be rooting for trash, the same way you are now.

Good day sir.
Maybe the lakers will make the playoffs in the near future.

SIKE!!
LMAOO!

Nah Lakers wont be fine. Im not from Ohio at all, but how does it feel to have the Cavs in recent history doing so much better than the Lakers are.
Now that that ball hog is off the team, when do you ever think they will make it back to the playoffs?

NEVER!
they will continue to be the joke that they have been for the last few years.

View media item 2013137

you wanna talk Cavs history vs Lakers history g? :x You eating asbestos?

See you're going into history channel stuff. No one cares about that right now. Speak on recent stuff.
like i said how does it feel that RECENTLY the Cavs from OHIO are doing waaaaay better than anything coming out of the Lakers.

See you're going into history channel stuff. No one cares about that right now. Speak on recent stuff.
like i said how does it feel that RECENTLY the Cavs from OHIO are doing waaaaay better than anything coming out of the Lakers.

It is what it is dawg, I aint trippin. Can't win them all. Guarantee our upside is higher than Clevelands when bron leave though. Where was all this rah rah when yall were winning 15 games a year? log off b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom