Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably try to dap him if i was able to. Thats my fav player!

I would do the same thing you would do to your fav player.

Now tell me what you would do if you ever met Chris Hansen again.

We know about you buddy. Dateline NBC "To Catch A" hasn't been off the air that long now.
:rofl:

Keep Cool.
I wonder how you received 384 reps. 

WOW

Lets be honest here, some of you guys just hate the fact that The Cavs got to host that trophy on the supposed to be Greatest team in the world" Just let it go. Cavs won, GS didnt they blew it. just deal with it.

Oh and PS.

That dude Abematic ran off faster than he did on that TV show. wow.

wait...you gotta be careful with accusations like this, especially as a joke. Whats the story here? you just joking or naw??? :nerd:

If not agressive, he needs to be assertive at the very least. These past games against Cleveland, he's taken a backseat.

yea, idk, i felt he's tried to be aggressive scoring instead of using his IQ and just being multi-dimensional. He needs to take what the defense gives him rather than force the issue imo

@slysniperwolf
, what would your reaction be if you were to see Lebron up close in person?

A. Scream like a little girl
B. Cry
C. Go up and dap him/get autograph
D. Hug him from behind
E. All things that you can do, will do. 

Now tell me what you would do if you ever met Chris Hansen again.

We know about you buddy. Dateline NBC "To Catch A" hasn't been off the air that long now. :rofl:
I was mad at this thread today until I saw this :rofl:

Lebron got the worse stans of all time. Thought it was drake but nah, Bron got that.

@a-friend on his Donald Trump steez, just making things up and having folks go along with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mamba caught it though.

He saved everyone.
glasses.gif

"As far as that situation, since last game, he's been doing little slick elbows," Lillard said of Russell. "And I play the game clean. I'm from Oakland. I ain't with that extra stuff and nobody can just do what they want to me"

"After he blocked my shot, I was walking to my spot, and I felt he went out of his way to get that elbow in there again. I told him, 'Man, that ain't going to fly.' And I wasn't interested in anything else that was said after that."

Russell, though, seemed like he had plenty to say to the Blazers' guard, and Lillard issued a not-so-subtle non-basketball challenge to the former Ohio State guard following Tuesday's game: "We ain't going to do it on the court, so we'll be in the back, and whatever happens, happens. It was nothing. He poked the bear, and you see what happened after the game."

Lillard confirmed, "I took it as a challenge. I was struggling shooting the ball, and I was getting good looks. Maybe he felt that was because of him or whatever, but it's levels, and I got a little more aggressive and our team got a little more aggressive, and we pulled off."

Russell went on to miss his next four shots in the quarter and only managed two points for the remainder of the game. He finished with nine points, six assists and eight rebounds in what quickly turned into a lopsided loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom