Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is dawg, I aint trippin. Can't win them all. Guarantee our upside is higher than Clevelands when bron leave though. Where was all this rah rah when yall were winning 15 games a year? log off b

Sly was repping Souf Beech during that period.

It is what it is dawg, I aint trippin. Can't win them all. Guarantee our upside is higher than Clevelands when bron leave though. Where was all this rah rah when yall were winning 15 games a year? log off b

What are you worrying about Bron leaving for? We are talking about now. Bron is here, what are the lakers going to do now that bron is here?

Nothing thats what.

Cavs beat the Warriors in the finals. They blew a 3-1 lead. Get over it. None of your excuses is going to stop that from happening. Its happened get over it. You all on another team while your own team is pure TRASH!

And again The Cavs will win again this year. You're going to have a bad few years coming up. LOL

Sly was repping Souf Beech during that period.

oh, he's one of those type of fans. nevermind then. Cant reason with those type of people. thats how my boy is. There no rationale. they just get louder to prove their point. They arent talking logic, they're fighting for another mans legacy like he's gon move in and get Savannah's hof invite. son tryna be brons +1

oh, he's one of those type of fans. nevermind then. Cant reason with those type of people. thats how my boy is. There no rationale. they just get louder to prove their point. They arent talking logic, they're fighting for another mans legacy like he's gon move in and get Savannah's hof invite. son tryna be brons +1

Say Whatever helps you sleep at night man!

Just remember, the warriors blew that 3-1 lead in the finals harder than kobe did to the suns.

:rofl:

View media item 2295466

Dude types like trump. a whole bunch of buzz words and unnecessary capitalization. :rolleyes

Uh huh, let that hurt flow through! let me see it!
Are the lakers at the bottom of the west?
Man how many years is that now?

WOW!!
Must suck being a laker fan and having to root for the warriors because of the hate that you have for the cavs and bron!
Dont worry tho, we will be here to remind you all about it!

Last edited:
Dude types like trump. a whole bunch of buzz words and unnecessary capitalization.
eyes.gif
You gotta ignore folks like that, the more looks you give, the more empowered they feel.

@slysniperwolf, what would your reaction be if you were to see Lebron up close in person?

A. Scream like a little girl

B. Cry

C. Go up and dap him/get autograph

D. Hug him from behind

E. All things that you can do, will do. 

who cares about the 'perfect storm' argument. The 2015 Warriors had the 'perfect storm' in not having a single significant injury their entire season, having two all-stars on the Cavs being injured, and still getting taken to 6 games in order to win a title.
facts
you could also say they benefited from the clippers getting hurt in the playoffs
which is why that's a dumb argument

@slysniperwolf
, what would your reaction be if you were to see Lebron up close in person?

A. Scream like a little girl
B. Cry
C. Go up and dap him/get autograph
D. Hug him from behind
E. All things that you can do, will do. 

Probably try to dap him if i was able to. Thats my fav player!
I would do the same thing you would do to your fav player.

Now tell me what you would do if you ever met Chris Hansen again.

We know about you buddy. Dateline NBC "To Catch A" hasn't been off the air that long now. :rofl:

Keep Cool.

Last edited:
that savannah joke is also corny...
but facts he makes other bron fans look bad

Last edited:
Probably try to dap him if i was able to. Thats my fav player!
I would do the same thing you would do to your fav player.

Now tell me what you would do if you ever met Chris Hansen again.

We know about you buddy. Dateline NBC "To Catch A" hasn't been off the air that long now.
roll.gif

Keep Cool.
I wonder how you received 384 reps. 

WOW

Lets be honest here, some of you guys just hate the fact that The Cavs got to host that trophy on the supposed to be Greatest team in the world" Just let it go. Cavs won, GS didnt they blew it. just deal with it.

Oh and PS.

That dude Abematic ran off faster than he did on that TV show. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom