Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who just seen my boy javale hit a dream shake and then channel his inner tim duncan and hit a fadeaway bank shot????

Beas
pimp.gif

Such an underrated passer.
still my fav player in the league

they need to get rid of DMC as soon as possible....i've been saying this for 3 years now. They need to start all over

Lol. No flippin way dude. It took them 10 bajillion draft picks to stumble onto cousins. No way they trade him for Marcus smart and French draymond when all they gotta do is dare him to turn down 200 M's. They want no parts of a rebuild right now especially since they won't have total control of their draft pick for another two years.

West is wide open, but I wouldn't be extremely confident playing the Jazz in the first round.

ppl really think this?
not being a homer, but the w's look like they going to run away with this. just too much star power.
houston looks solid, but i feel a team like SA can solve dantoni style

West is wide open, but I wouldn't be extremely confident playing the Jazz in the first round.
ppl really think this?
not being a homer, but the w's look like they going to run away with this. just too much star power.
houston looks solid, but i feel a team like SA can solve dantoni style
Did you watch GSW trying to put Miami away tonight?

Man, as currently constructed, that Star Power is moot.

West is wide open? Wow. Houston looks good but we all know what will happen. Spurs are the only real threat and their pg issues are gonna do them in.

They won by 12 without klay. It's a regular season game against the heat, I'm not looking too much into it. I don't think the cavs are panicking after losing to Utah. We all know how this is gonna go barring injury, we tried to trick ourselves last year into thinking otherwise.

West is wide open? Wow. Houston looks good but we all know what will happen. Spurs are the only real threat and their pg issues are gonna do them in.

this
patty is a solid backup but tony's decline :x
kawhi and LMA can only do so much

they could even lose to the clips come playoffs. that's how unpredictable the spurs are.

Last edited:
Spurs have no issues imo.
Best team in the League behind Cavs.
Antidope doesn't even believe that. That's the only team that has a shot to take the west besides gsw. Their guard play is gonna do them in. Tp, ginobili and green are non existent.

Last edited:
Did you watch GSW trying to put Miami away tonight?

Man, as currently constructed, that Star Power is moot.

kind of a hot-take imo.... they've looked unstoppable for many more stretches than they've struggled. this all while they've been "experimenting" with a bunch of different lineups/plays. boys cant sleep before the all star break, ha

Last edited:
I really hope Houston doesn't waste what is looking like a historic season this year.

Anything less than a Finals berth is a disappointment.
Bruh I love our squad right now but c'mon the west is to stacked you can't really expect something of that magnitude

Rockets can very well lose in the first round and as well make it to the WCFs and even possible further. Always boils down to seeding/matchups as it did for in 14/15. Biggest threat to the Warriors is really the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom