Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even mad at that loss.

52% from the floor you deserve to lose that game. But with no LMA Pau, Lee, and Davis have to play more. Turnstiles.

Last edited:

52% from the floor you deserve to lose that game. But with no LMA Pau, Lee, and Davis have to play more. Turnstiles.

Bucks didnt really deserve to win. We got lucky u guys missed a lot of open 3s in 2nd half. Still hate out defensive scheme. Those corner 3s always open. And that spurs ball movement really exploits it.

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

Last edited:

Lma gonna be ready for Thursday? Would hate for yall to take an undeserved loss to an inferior team

Valley out rebounded the entire Celtics team in the 4th.

Celtics need interior dance and rebounds.

Wait so Derrick didn't notify the Knicks that he had a "family situation"?! Then that's automatically a termination of contract. No?

Surely you have to do something worse than this for "termination of contract", right?

I mean being paid an excess of $21 million and you no call, no show? That's definitely a waive or release.

****** get arrested on DUI's and aggravated assault, ain't that serious breh :lol:

Oh i mean with legal means of absence, it would be excused. Just not making the call? He's gotta' go.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Son wants that cap space.

:rofl:

I really hope Houston doesn't waste what is looking like a historic season this year.

Anything less than a Finals berth is a disappointment.

West is wide open, but I wouldn't be extremely confident playing the Jazz in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom