Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a.i. better hoop in huge jersey and shorts and durags.

i hope he's been working out. i dont wanna see me dude looking too rinsed
frown.gif
AI work out? Lol, he said that he's never lifted weights during his career in the NBA. He said, "They were too heavy."

Horford is feeling himself too much outside of the paint with the joakim Noah looking form, must be a Gainesville thing.

Derrick Rose went AWOL from the Knicks before Monday night’s game, and in the search for a valid explanation for the bizarre turn of events comes this nugget out of Chicago, the point guard’s hometown:

He’s homesick.

Rose’s 4-year-old son, P.J., lives in Chicago. K.C. Johnson, a Chicago Tribune beat writer who covered Rose for many years with the Bulls, reported the parental separation is “weighing very heavily” on Rose.
Link

clldkkfugaahldk.jpg
Flawless.
laugh.gif

Heat fans: Can they scan a ticket on my phone at the gate or do I have to have a physical ticket?

Heat fans: Can they scan a ticket on my phone at the gate or do I have to have a physical ticket?
I learned from Barclays that you should ALWAYS PRINT YOUR TICKETS. That ish was a hassle over there smh
Wow, I would have assumed all modern arena's (such as Barclays) would have the ability to scan pdf tickets off your phone

Even at the old Arco Arena we could do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom