Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
BJ Armstrong former Bulls guard turned agent.
He's a big reason why Rose started to turn on the Bulls. Bj got a personal agenda against John Paxson, since he felt he should've been named the teams GM before Pax ever got the gig.
BJ used Rose as leverage back in his MVP days, rubbed many in the FO the wrong way.
Not to mention Derrick letting his brother and posse try to run things ala Lebron and Co.

The same BJ that cost D-Mo 30 million?? :rofl:

C10TyTkVEAAPEmf.jpg

Sick Jimmy Butler Scores 1 Point in 29 Minutes, Sent Home After 3rd Quarter:

Hopefully it is nothing serious with Detrick. I think dude is a clown and a bum but I'm concerned.

Towns decided to randomly play SG last night.
They started the game with Bogut on him, Bogut no longer wants to start so that was an issue. From there, Dirk moves to C and he def can't hold KAT so that was an issue. Now with Dirk at C and getting cooked, the PF which is now Barnes gets him so that was an issue. Next up we have Dwight P, short lived but cooked.

Cooked, every Mav got cooked.
I personally can't believe Kat got off that many points in the same quarter, he gets froze out often and it doesn't matter if he's in the middle of a heater, Lavigne/Wiggins want to take the hot hand not feed it.

If you notice (probably will show this in the highlight even) how many times KAt pushed the break himself and kept the ball? He shouldn't have to do that. Many oossesi Me his body language was saying "boy if you don't give me the ball im going to call timeout and give you these hands", so reluctantly they gave it to him(Rubio excluded he's a willing passer)

First rant of the new Year and sorry it's on your post bruh but....Wiggins has to go. You can't even say Lavigne or Wiggins one have to go, Wiggins needs to go. They can't all take 20+FGA when they all start

Last edited:
Towns is too talented to constantly be getting froze out. He needs to smack a teammate or two to get his point across

Hopefully Brother Dirk told him after the game

It's sad to say but I would trade Wiggins over LaVine at this point.

Zach/KAT just works so much better from a spacing standpoint.

You know what's funny about Minny?  Lavine, Wiggins and Towns are all in the top 15 in minutes played despite their horrible record.  Lavine is averaging like 40mpg.

Don't ever say the haters were wrong about Thibby boy....

a-friend.. Rockclap.gif

Many times last night KAT was deep and Wiggins decided he wanted to try to beat his man off the dribble and shoot a contested fadeaway instead.

Do we mention Lowry not getting the respect he deserves every year and then the playoffs happen? :lol:

If Lillard and Kyrie on the list, IT can be on the list. He's been better offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom