Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA Player Power Rankings: B/R's Top 30 Point Guards at the Halfway Point

1. Westbrook
2. Harden
3. Paul
4. Curry
5. Lowry
6. Wall
7. Walker
8. Irving
9. Lillard
10. Conley

Rest of rankings in the link above.

Don't agree with Curry over Lowry and Wall so far this year.

Also, IT has been better than Kemba, Dame and Conley.

Trash list.

i swear BR bouta catch some slugs dawg. IT not better than at least half that list? He's putting up better numbers than prime Iverson and they're still discounting him? Zeke been better than Kyrie, Dame, Future, Kemba, and to an extent cp3 since he's been hobbled. That sounds top 5 to me man. At least as to where we are this season. His numbers have been crazy.

Derrick Rose went to the schedule to see if the Knicks had a game, saw "NO" and didn't realize it was the abbreviation for New Orleans.
laugh.gif
It's bad that I don't know whether or not this is actually true. Rose just might be this dumb 
laugh.gif

Derrick Rose went AWOL from the Knicks before Monday night’s game, and in the search for a valid explanation for the bizarre turn of events comes this nugget out of Chicago, the point guard’s hometown:

He’s homesick.

Rose’s 4-year-old son, P.J., lives in Chicago. K.C. Johnson, a Chicago Tribune beat writer who covered Rose for many years with the Bulls, reported the parental separation is “weighing very heavily” on Rose.

Link

clldkkfugaahldk.jpg

Derrick Rose went AWOL from the Knicks before Monday night’s game, and in the search for a valid explanation for the bizarre turn of events comes this nugget out of Chicago, the point guard’s hometown:

He’s homesick.

Rose’s 4-year-old son, P.J., lives in Chicago. K.C. Johnson, a Chicago Tribune beat writer who covered Rose for many years with the Bulls, reported the parental separation is “weighing very heavily” on Rose.

Link

clldkkfugaahldk.jpg

You win :lol:

If it really was a family situation and that's not just some BS to cover his ***... he could've at least let somebody know. No one in the organization had any idea where he was. Very strange.

Yeah I'm just reserving judgement for now. For all I know there actually was a family emergency and he just didn't get a hold of anyone until midway through the game or something. It's really odd, to the point that I'm not gonna just call him an idiot. Yet.

The thing with CP3 is he is great against average guards but evertime his teams play against A top 5 guard CP3 not only can't he defend them but they lock him up

Last edited:
CP3 defends big guys on the switch better than guys his own size. He makes KD forget that he's Tmac height.

Rose should be speaking to the NY media soon (as in a few minutes). Oh boy.

It's funny because as soon as Rose came to the Knicks I remember thinking he wouldn't do well with the NY press if things went south.

Then the rape thing happened, now this and it's seeming like the beginning of the end. :lol:

Luckily he's only there for a year.

@billoram Austin Rivers said he didn't know his dad was also sick. But Austin changed his number a couple of days ago and isn't sure Doc has it yet.
@billoram We've gone down the rabbit hole of the Austin/Doc Rivers relationship. Says Austin, "He's probably closer to Paul (Pierce) than he is to me"
Weird relationship.

If it really was a family situation and that's not just some BS to cover his ***... he could've at least let somebody know. No one in the organization had any idea where he was. Very strange.

Yeah I'm just reserving judgement for now. For all I know there actually was a family emergency and he just didn't get a hold of anyone until midway through the game or something. It's really odd, to the point that I'm not gonna just call him an idiot. Yet.

Virtually impossible to not get a hold of someone in the Knicks org.

Virtually impossible to not get a hold of someone in the Knicks org.
Facts. I can get ahold of 6 people right now in the organization.

bruh is lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom