Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow derrick is as dumb as we thought he was

Last edited:
They're saying rose missed his flight and had to schedule a last minute train
roll.gif
roll.gif

He Man out here wylin

Haven't been to Montreal since I was a kid, so I forgot a lot about the city...but from what you're describing, it sounds a lot like Vegas :lol: Good to go for 3 days, but that's about it....

Do you think any other Canadian cities could successfully have a NBA franchise (aside from Vancouver?)

It's just different, cool but like distinctly different,

I use to live near the Quebec/Ontario boarder, and driving into Quebec might as well have been like driving to Paris, rules of the rode are different, they sell beer in grocery stores. ect :lol:

No other cites could support and NBA team, all the cities are too small or not diverse enough. Calagary might be big enough, but at that's just nashville with snow and oil. :lol:

Montreal could support one, I just think they would have a hell of a time getting players and I'm sure the raptors would object.

Vancouver like I said could totally support it, only reason it died is because the owners killed it.

Last edited:
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 27m27 minutes ago
There are strong indications that Derrick Rose returned to his hometown of Chicago.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 27m27 minutes ago
There are strong indications that Derrick Rose returned to his hometown of Chicago.

Bruh if this happened how can you come back from this......? Dude just picked up his ball and went home

How y'all know something ain't going on with D rose at home tho ? ...it's life outside of basketball n I don't jump to conclusions

Also :lol: at Montreal getting an NBA team ...alotta players see Toronto as a different world , n they speak English there ..Montreal u throwing French into the equation :lol:

Rose probly just wanted to hang with his posse. He'll be back after recuperating for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
CJ Fogler ‏@cjzero 48m48 minutes ago
OBJ "There's no way the NY media lets this boat situation go anytime soon, is there?"
Derrick Rose: "Hold my beer"

Get my Hinkie on

Knicks get Okafor, Portis & 2nd Rd Pick
Sixers get Rondo & Canaan
Bulls get Rose, Hernangomez

Trust the Process

Last edited:
Wait so Derrick didn't notify the Knicks that he had a "family situation"?! Then that's automatically a termination of contract. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom