Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shorty acting like her opinion matters ?

If them **** ain't out or u not being double stuffed ain't nobody tryna hear from you.

Last edited:
Why shorty acting like her opinion matters ?

If them **** ain't out or u not being double stuffed ain't nobody tryna hear from you.
bruh she stay trying to expose dudes for dm'ing her like she hasn't been filmed being ran thru :rofl:
she's corny as ****

I agree with Ross + a pick. Can't afford to lose Valley, especially since Milsap will be a free agent.

Also, Raps should really focus on improving their interior defense. They need to make a run at Bogut. THEN they can take the Cavs to 7.
It would be a tough call for Raps but if they wanted him now I think something centered around that package could work. Milsap could be better on both ends and enough of a presence offensively that they could start bebe next to him

Vally's contract and chemistry with the team's not to be underestimated tho

I agree with the chemistry and all...the question is, will the Raps have a higher ceiling with Milsap than with Vally?

Vally was beasting in last year's playoffs when Lowry and DeRozan forgot to play basketball.

Reggie has worst tunnel vision than Russ at the end of games. I don't think anyone else shot in OT or the last few minutes of the 4th. 24 shots, 1 assist

cj's growth reminds me of harden. He was dropping 40s when 0akland was on the bench. He wont be able to fully evolve to his final form til he leaves dame dolla behind.

Last edited:
bruh she stay trying to expose dudes for dm'ing her like she hasn't been filmed being ran thru :rofl:
she's corny as ****

Like dudes are not supposed to DM you ?

You sell vagina that just happens to be filmed and sanctioned by law.

Your basically a Backpage sloot with a larger following that has a library of video evidence that shows how you perform

These chicks crazy man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom