Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps should offer up valley and Ross then try to get a third team to pony a teen pick, if that's what the Hawks are looking for

Besides Pels, I don't think any other team would give them a lotto pick

Raps should offer up valley and Ross then try to get a third team to pony a teen pick, if that's what the Hawks are looking for

Besides Pels, I don't think any other team would give them a lotto pick
My guess is if a deal gets done, it'll be Patterson, Ross and a pick or two. An overpay, but minus whale go all in.

dubs going after wilson chandler?

clearly they still have some moves or 2 they need to make.

gotta look to move varejo and then mcadoo. Some pix and some money. Maybe go back after Bogut since he said hes bouncing in the off season anyways. That would help a lot I think. Maybe another 2 guard to come in for Klay face

Again, the top 6-8 teams need to make deals for all of Denver's players, then just send what's left of Denver to the D-League or Istanbul

Rockets are out in the 2nd rd, maybe the 1st.
giphy.gif

Rockets/dubs WCF

I'd love that. I feel like houston matches with them hella well tho. possible upset. but, if they cant beat LEEbron, I dont want them to waste anybody's time to get that far. Stay yo *** at home b.

I feel like warriors need some tougher, rough n tumble type guys. The teams that beat them rough them up and make them look soft. Makes them look heartless. Seems like the majority of their players grew up soft so they dont have that same fire in their guts. I think Draymond has it and he grew up pretty tough, in a tougher area. They either need to get more guys like that, or fake it til they become it. Like rappers. Or Chris Brown.

Oh, and f bron.

Last edited:
KD at the 4/5 is pretty bad defensively against a team with a banger. Was watching Z-Bo highlights of the last name and he was bouncin dude around like a rag doll in the paint

They don't have anything to get this done, But ironically Serge would be a good fit for them.

A cheap look for them that they can probably get for low is Mason Plumlee.. Not a starter but he could be better than Zaza

big cous winning the all-star matchup vs zaza right now
then again, cous in foul trouble...now T'd up :lol:

Last edited:
They don't have anything to get this done, But ironically Serge would be a good fit for them.

A cheap look for them that they can probably get for low is Mason Plumlee.. Not a starter but he could be better than Zaza

I mean cavs trading people they dont even have to get korver :lol:. mo will ****** retired :smh:. I'm sure warriors could get it done.

Rockets/dubs WCF

I'd love that. I feel like houston matches with them hella well tho. possible upset. but, if they cant beat LEEbron, I dont want them to waste anybody's time to get that far. Stay yo *** at home b.

I feel like warriors need some tougher, rough n tumble type guys. The teams that beat them rough them up and make them look soft. Makes them look heartless. Seems like the majority of their players grew up soft so they dont have that same fire in their guts. I think Draymond has it and he grew up pretty tough, in a tougher area. They either need to get more guys like that, or fake it til they become it. Like rappers. Or Chris Brown.

Oh, and f bron.

The rough and tumble/dirty work guys they had (minus Draymond) are playing for other teams now. But their top heavy talent has negated that for most of the season. I am curious how that will work in the post season though. Speights, Barbosa, Barnes, and Bogut all played key roles in either winning the title in 2015, or having a chance to win it last year. Clark seems to be sort of filling Barbosa's role well, but ZaZa, David West, and Javale McGee aren't Bogut, Barnes, and Speights. But KD is KD.

Rockets/dubs WCF

Oh, and f bron.

The rough and tumble/dirty work guys they had (minus Draymond) are playing for other teams now. But their top heavy talent has negated that for most of the season. I am curious how that will work in the post season though. Speights, Barbosa, Barnes, and Bogut all played key roles in either winning the title in 2015, or having a chance to win it last year. Clark seems to be sort of filling Barbosa's role well, but ZaZa, David West, and Javale McGee aren't Bogut, Barnes, and Speights. But KD is KD.

My thoughts exactly. They got more talented, with KD, but also got softer, with KD.

Is KD the mental ****** Lebacon used to be? he's pickin up the slack for the little heads?

has kd been a mental ****** this entire time but it was being shielded by russ [emoji]129300[/emoji]

This reminds me of the hot takes and convo when LeBron made the pass to udonis Harlem on a pick and pop for a game winner in 2011....and Hadley missed.

Much to do about nothing.

The Warriors are what? 30-6? And they haven't gel yet??

That's scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom