Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm Brogdon can flat out play....

Was close to making a Jabari/Melo comarpison, then I looked at the numbers for both guys at 21 and said "nah." :lol:

Wizards back to .500 :pimp: For now.

The only issue I've had is they should have traded Oak or Noel earlier. I know you have to be sure Embiid is going to be healthy, but the other bigs trade value took a big hit.

Other than that? I have no problem with it. The Sixers just didn't bother trying to hide it or pretend to be competitive, they knew they'd suck and the goal was picks. I wish the Knicks did that plenty of times. Hinkie died for this.

Malcolm Brogdon can flat out play....

Was close to making a Jabari/Melo comarpison, then I looked at the numbers for both guys at 21 and said "nah." :lol:

Wizards back to .500 :pimp: For now.

I mean....this is essentially Bari's 2nd year. He misssed most of his first.

Take a look at the numbers again from that perspective.....

It paints a different picture on Jabari's potential :nerd:

I know this, Brogdon got the start today and outplayed Wallet.

I mean, it wasn't close really. 

Brogdon did everything right today, Wallet got the W, the only thing he did better.

As long as your physical with GSW, you'll always have a high chance of beating them.

Also, the main core has only been together for a bout two-three months. By next season they'll be unguardable. Literally.

Lakers still gonna get that 1 win next year against them. Bet
Fire Kerr, let a former pg in Steve Nash coach...worked for the cavs
Not srs

Any "bring back Marc Jackson" talk ?

Screenshotted

7 games gives you a lot of room for error, and a lot of room to crumble, trust me I know, oh wait....so do you|I

True

Last edited:
2nd worse record in the league, long time coming. Half a roster left to show for it

Hope we can save Briante Weber, so there's at least one young healthy player to watch. McGruder over him and Beno Udrih this summer was terrable

Nuggets sign Gee to a 10day why?

Nuggets are about to unload some of that talent man!

Somebody is about to come up!

Would LOVE Wilson Chandler. They have a ton to swoon over tbh. Damn.

Bestbrook with the second best offensive BPM season in modern history so far behind Curry last year. :pimp:

Best overall BPM of any season so far over Bron in '13 and MJ in '89. :x

#brodie
#whynot
#pointgodzilla
#goldenera

Mamba must've been one of the lakers fans that was literally rooting against his team the last four seasons.
I wanted them to tank to get young talent precisely for that reason. Same with this year, making a playoff push is useless.

Again, what is the alternative?

Have a SORRY team and an empty building every night?
That's what they've literally been for their entire existence save a handful of years. And even with all this elite talent they're a 2nd round exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom