Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Lakers need to start that tank process ASAP what are they thinking.

If Philly ends up with Fultz + Monk/Josh :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
C1q6HvTWQAAJ6BX.jpg

tctprt5ixbl5mhqrzqhx.jpg
Perfect response.

If Philly ends up with Fultz + Monk/Josh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
They're in interesting position, obviously the youth and lack of talent on the roster makes them one of the 5 worst teams in the league clearly, but the West is so bad after the top 7 teams that they're still in the playoff hunt. They are 3 games out of the 8th spot as well as 3 games ahead of having the 3rd worst record in the league. 

Last edited:

If Philly ends up with Fultz + Monk/Josh :smokin :smokin

We also traded absolutely nothing for Stauskas and the right to swap picks with the Kings in any future draft I believe. So if the Kings finally trade Cousins we could end up with the #1 pick next year too :lol:

They need to get a wake up call and realize that they should tank in a very good draft class. Cleary Ingram isn't the immediate impact player many thought he'd be so this sets them back a bit. It still sucks because if they tank and end up outside the top 3 that's literally the worst thing that can happen.

They need to get a wake up call and realize that they should tank in a very good draft class. Cleary Ingram isn't the immediate impact player many thought he'd be so this sets them back a bit. It still sucks because if they tank and end up outside the top 3 that's literally the worst thing that can happen.
Eh, while it would be excellent to keep this pick; last year was more consequential, That's the one we HAD to keep even though it was a weaker draft overall. I don't think many expected Ingram to have an immediate impact given he was 18 when drafted and his frame wasn't NBA ready either. They already have a lot of young talent in D'Lo, Randle, BI, Nance, and Clarkson so really the more likely purpose would using the pick as bait to try and trade for a star to expedite the development of the core they believe are keepers going forward.

Sixers future is automatically brighter because they have 0 bad contracts while the Lakers have Deng/Moz which will only get worse when they have to extend all their young players.

D'Lo and Randle both look like cornerstones but neither off them is as talented as Embiid.

Sixers pick situation in the future is also superior.

LA has the better young core but only for now, with a healthy Simmons and potentially two lottery picks in 2017 loaded draft?

If I was a coach I'd take the Sixers job in a heartbeat.

Probably should've said a lot more offensively polished. The young talent is there, but this could very well end up being like a Nuggets situation. Lots of great role players/young guys, maybe a solid 3rd option, but no star/franchise player.

Last edited:
They're in interesting position, obviously the youth and lack of talent on the roster makes them one of the 5 worst teams in the league clearly, but the West is so bad after the top 7 teams that they're still in the playoff hunt. They are 3 games out of the 8th spot as well as 3 games ahead of having the 3rd worst record in the league. 
I don't think they have a lack of talent, just inexperience

Bayless and Simmons getting hurt really sucks

They have at least 6 legit talented pieces

Joel, oak, Noel, saric, Simmons, bayless

They have the young Frenchman, the enigmatic illysova and then there's Covington and McConnell

That's actually not a bad start talent wise

I don't think they have a lack of talent, just inexperience

Bayless and Simmons getting hurt really sucks

They have at least 6 legit talented pieces

Joel, oak, Noel, saric, Simmons, bayless

They have the young Frenchman, the enigmatic illysova and then there's Covington and McConnell

That's actually not a bad start talent wise
Wut? I'm talking about the Lakers

McConnell shouldnt be in the same sentence as Covington. McConnell is actually somewhat productive despite being very limited athletically

Covington just sucks & Rodriguez aint bad either. Hes just hurt. Hell we got like 4 guys that could make somewhat of a difference that are hurt

The lakers aren't in a bad situation either, I'm not throwing shots leemelone, but yes, Randle to me still has all star potential even though we disagree on his athleticism

I have no idea how good Randle and Ingram can be. With everything I said if there's something great on the table for Randle and clarkson package I'd consider it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom