Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i'm not going say he sucks lol but he's not a MC or the best rapper, but he makes good music and DC4 was forgettable, but it still have cuts from that joint that still slaps tho fam

Drake forever trash to me & yea DC4 do got some good songs on it still. Was bumping Blue Notes & Litty the other day while riding :pimp:

Drake forever trash to me & yea DC4 do got some good songs on it still. Was bumping Blue Notes & Litty the other day while riding :pimp:

i like Drake music when he's actually rapping and not making songs like "One Dance" but i'm liking his music when it's with Future and his "Energy" type of tracks but heck yes that Blue Notes and Litty still hittin in my whip

The Markelle Fultz Bowl has tipped off and Embiid was just subbed out after 4 minutes. Going just how I thought it would.

The last Mamba retires.

Davis Bertans is here to pick up where he left off though. He lit up Charlotte last night
How are the Spurs so good?

I don't know how in the Hell I've been sleeping on them as Legit contenders this year.

I must've got hit with the Stupid Stick.

The last Mamba retires.

Davis Bertans is here to pick up where he left off though. He lit up Charlotte last night
How are the Spurs so good?

I don't know how in the Hell I've been sleeping on them as Legit contenders this year.
I must've got hit with the Stupid Stick.

You aint the only one, fam. I'm like that every season and then march comes around and espn starts talking about their record.

I for one hope the Sixers never succeed because of how disgraceful they've been in clearly not trying to field a competitive team. Free Embiid, Simmons, and the rest of them.

Two top picks in this years draft. If they're still tanking after this year there's a serious problem lol

I for one hope the Sixers never succeed because of how disgraceful they've been in clearly not trying to field a competitive team. Free Embiid, Simmons, and the rest of them.

We signed Sergio, Henderson and Bayless this summer, got Dario to finally come over and traded for Ilyasova earlier this year...what the hell more would you want us to do? We even offered crazy money to Manu and Crawford but both of them signed back with their old teams in the end.

We're getting that pick from you this year. I hope Tatum, Ball, Josh Jackson, Monk or whoever it is becomes a superstar too.

Last edited:
We signed Sergio, Henderson and Bayless this summer, got Dario to finally come over and traded for Ilyasova earlier this year...what the hell more would you want us to do? We even offered crazy money to Manu and Crawford but both of them signed back with their old teams in the end.

We're getting that pick from you this year. I hope Tatum, Ball, Josh Jackson, Monk or whoever it is becomes a superstar too.
5 years of tanking, it's disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom