Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond >>>>> than randle. I honestly don't even see how there's even a debate about.

Randle isn't trash by any means, buy he isn't as good as Dray yet. The lakers would trade Randle for Dray tomorrow

Also I was just thinking about the Denver/Knicks. Carmelo trade earlier....... his career has honestly been downhill since that point. Dude went from making the playoffs in the west, to being a perineal lottery team in the east! Smh

Last edited:
We bout to blow another double digit lead :pimp:

Wiggins is hot garbage :pimp: :pimp:

I'm sick .. Get DeRozan off my team asap thibs

john-lackey.gif

Demar missed the alley oop to Bebe on the final possess n put up a short floater. Lebron would've ooped it

We bout to blow another double digit lead :pimp:

Wiggins is hot garbage :pimp: :pimp:

I'm sick .. Get DeRozan off my team asap thibs

Give that young man time. There were many seasons in klaydagawd's early career in which fans called him klank thompson. Wiggins will be money, kid is only 21.

If he tries hard enough, k3llz says he might even be good enough to be compared to Harrison Barnes!!

That step back three by Jimmy was absolutely disgusting.

Awful shot, but Jesus Christ that's a backbreaker. Demoralizing

Anybody on here ever break their nose playing ball? I did back in October and needed a cut glued shut right below my eyebrow a month before that from an elbow and I've played soft as **** ever since :lol: **** has me wanting to retire from pickup games altogether. It's in my head now where I'm trying to avoid contact at all costs cause I'm at the point in my life where I'm not trying to go into work/job interviews with a busted up face or limping in there. Plus I've been playing like trash not playing the game how I normally would.

Those masks are probably expensive as ****, I'm not trying to do all that for some pickup games and men's leagues :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom