Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Barnes > Green....y'all stop overrating dude...end of discussion... Smh only online where people actually think Draymond is this good...I swear only online
Wow. Yuckmouth played your sis/stole your girl at club or something? This seems personal :smh:

Oh its nothing personal and sure I have been sarcastic but all im trying to figure out is where is all this Green love is from...I honestly never heard anyone talk about Draymond like this...he kicks well...but y'all overrating him as a player

No...he's good but I think on ball... Allen and Bradley is better because they can contain quicker guys

I'm not hyping Draymond I'm downgrading Green lol that's my whole point...I am just telling u dumb ***** that Green is not.that good
mr-biggs-down-low-o.gif
Geniius. 

How does this only have 1 rep.
These men are close
laugh.gif

Dudes out here still blaming Russ
mean.gif
You said ( I think it was you) that they would find a way to still blame Russ for that loss lastnight....is this it?

Not today Satan, not today
roll.gif

"Get the behind me Satan!"

Green hasn't been that much of value since KD arrived and he's been getting cooked on defense a lot lately.

There was stat that Steph's is the only player from the big 3 whose ball possession % has decreased with Durant. Dray's actually went up and Klay's stayed the same.

So there is some argument that Steph has been effected the most.

Last edited:
As long as your physical with GSW, you'll always have a high chance of beating them.

Also, the main core has only been together for a bout two-three months. By next season they'll be unguardable. Literally.

As long as your physical with GSW, you'll always have a high chance of beating them.

Also, the main core has only been together for a bout two-three months. By next season they'll be unguardable. Literally.

A game in the middle of the regular season is one thing. Doing it four out of seven in the playoffs is different.

A game in the middle of the regular season is one thing. Doing it four out of seven in the playoffs is different.
7 games gives you a lot of room for error, and a lot of room to crumble, trust me I know, oh wait....so do you
tired.gif

Cavs if healthy will 3 peat. GM Lebron prob gonna trade for Cousins next season.

Just a few days ago I was told that Conley had fallen off.

I love the NT jinx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom