Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the bay and i swear some of these warriors "fans" gotta be the biggest morons calling into local sports radio talking about fire Steve Kerr

I thought I'd seen it all when i read barnes and Randle > dray but somehow in a matter of one hour, someone managed to out-stupid that sentiment

Last edited:
As long as your physical with GSW, you'll always have a high chance of beating them.

Also, the main core has only been together for a bout two-three months. By next season they'll be unguardable. Literally.

Lakers still gonna get that 1 win next year against them. Bet

I'm from the bay and i swear some of these warriors "fans" gotta be the biggest morons calling into local sports radio talking about fire Steve Kerr
Fire Kerr, let a former pg in Steve Nash coach...worked for the cavs
Not srs

Any "bring back Marc Jackson" talk ?

I thought I'd seen it all when i read barnes and Randle > dray but somehow in a matter of one hour, someone managed to out-stupid that sentiment

Yea same here I heard that. Adding Kd is not like adding a role player it's gonna take some time

Adding Kd is not like adding a role player it's gonna take some time
I'm still a big KD fan and have him as my preseason MVP but he is who he is.

Brooks spent years and Donovan spent months trying to get through to KD, a little screaming from Draymond and "time" isn't going to fix KD's major malfunction.

He needs to be rewired.

Good luck with that.

I'm still a big KD fan and have him as my preseason MVP but he is who he is.
Brooks spent years and Donovan spent months trying to get through to KD, a little screaming from Draymond and "time" isn't going to fix KD's major malfunction.

He needs to be rewired.
Good luck with that.

If KD doesn't listen after Draymond just publicly put him on blast he won't ever

@Osh Kosh Bosh, u mentioned ur disdain for Drew Hanlon the other day....welp, he set up this shooting session for Oubre at a YMCA in Dallas. That session didn't go over too well with guys who play pick-up ball during lunch... :lol: :smh:

This guy, Tim Rogers, is a straight-up herb. The scheduling snafu ain't on Oubre. If anything take it up with the YMCA who OK'd the session.

As you might imagine, the game ground to a halt. Ten guys milling about, cursing. Nothing violent, mind you. Just pissed off dudes who’ve been playing pickup ball at this gym for years and want to get in their exercise. Pissed off dues-paying dudes.

At that point, I walked up to Kelly Oubre and said, “Welcome to Dallas. Now get off the court.”

Kelly Oubre was actually quite polite. I kinda felt bad for him. He didn’t say anything, just shrugged. Really, it was his trainer (maybe an assistant coach?) who seemed the most insistent. He said management had told them they could occupy that basket. So I myself went to get management.

My Complicated Feelings About the Washington Wizards’ Kelly Oubre Jr.

Wait that wasn't a person, but some random Rock band? 
laugh.gif
What?

I figured there might be a hot take or two after the debacle at Oracle last night, but Julius Randle > Draymond Green?

Don't think even @leemelone would cosign that.

Draymond might not have the gaudy stats or be the most talented Warrior but he's the heart and soul of that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom