Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overhyping for Draymond is ridiculous on here...when I'm watching the Warriors...Green is an afterthought... But That 3 headed monster of KD/Curry/Klay boy

And being the 4th-5th guy gets all this love..
Wow

And since you brought up Randle on GS, he would be what?

Overhyping for Draymond is ridiculous on here...when I'm watching the Warriors...Green is an afterthought... But That 3 headed monster of KD/Curry/Klay boy

Wow
You must've missed last season when everybody was saying the only reason he is the player he is comes from the spacing Curry and Klay provide and that he was not a Top 20 player.

I like Dray's heart, I like his effort and all that but you cannot tell me he ain't a over dramatic clown. It's more than the Durant thing. The Cleveland game on Christmas, the kicking, the flopping, the crying. We see it all the time. :lol:

For sure lol. Honestly I just laugh at most of his theatrics like we saw during the Cavs game on Christmas. its funny to me. But aside from that stuff I do appreciate the kind of intensity he brings to the game like we saw last night.

A guy on the radio last week felt Kerr was getting too cute. It struck me as odd, but was he telling the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow

Put the lean down and step away from the keyboard fam..idc what time zone you're in, it's too early to be on

Last edited:
A guy on the radio last week felt Kerr was getting too cute. It struck me as odd, but was he telling the truth?
It dates back to last year. Like him overplaying Barbosa/Varejao, not putting the ball in Curry's hands more, playing the death lineup sparingly, etc.

I think he does it to keep the team harmonious and make everyone feel apart of the team.

Why are the Hawks blowing it up, winning 50 ish games a year and losing in the first or 2nd round is priceless. Clippers fan don't agree with what the Hawks are doing right now.
Had full intentions of competing. Signed Dwight after lacking a physical presence in the paint for the last several years, thought Dennis was completely ready so they jettisoned Teague, thought Baze was ready so they threw the bag at him.

Again, full intentions of going for 50 & trying to compete. Started out 9-2.

Then everything went to hell :lol: Dwight gets hurt, Dennis plays well maybe every other game & there is no backup PG, Baze is not a starter, Korver is now the only high volume shooter and he can't defend at 34 years old so his mins have been cut etc etc.

Sap's deal is up at the end of the yr & this looks like a .500 team at best. No need to have a massive payroll to eke out 41 wins. The team is far worse than originally thought.

In the Clippers case, they're still a top 5 team in the league. Not really comparable to where Atlanta is right now.

Hawks made the playoffs almost every year in the 90s, trash in the '00s, then starting in '08 they made it 9 years in a row. Its ok to blow it up now.

Last edited:
And since you brought up Randle on GS, he would be what?
4th or 5th player on that team as well...man I was only tryna prove a point about what I think of Green as a play...y'all got caught up in that Randle comparison.... I don't think neither is top 20 or even 25 players... Maybe I'm stretching 25...but if I had to evaluate and go from team to team and player to player I can easily prove 20-25 players better than Draymond...I think Barnes is better than him too

I can't believe you guys overrating Green like that...I hope he got traded to Magic or something just so I could prove a point lol

Why are the Hawks blowing it up, winning 50 ish games a year and losing in the first or 2nd round is priceless. Clippers fan don't agree with what the Hawks are doing right now.
Had full intentions of competing. Signed Dwight after lacking a physical presence in the paint for the last several years, thought Dennis was completely ready so they jettisoned Teague, thought Baze was ready so they threw the bag at him.

Then everything went to hell :lol: Dwight gets hurt, Dennis plays well maybe every other game & there is no backup PG, Baze is not a starter, Korver is now the only high volume shooter and he can't defend at 34 years old so his mins have been cut etc etc.

Sap's deal is up at the end of the yr & this looks like a .500 team at best. No need to have a massive payroll to eke out 41 wins. The team is far worse than originally thought.

In the Clippers case, they're still a top 5 team in the league. Not really comparable to where Atlanta is right now.

Hawks made the playoffs almost every year in the 90s, trash in the '00s, then starting in '08 they made it 9 years in a row. Its ok to blow it up now.
'
Zach Lowe made it seem like they're more remodeling than rebuilding on his podcast yesterday.

One of the best playmakers & most versatile defenders in the league wouldn't be good anywhere else? :lol:

'
Zach Lowe made it seem like they're more remodeling than rebuilding on his podcast yesterday.
Interesting. Thought it was a full on fire sale with the Millsap & THJ news. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

Harrison Barnes > Green....y'all stop overrating dude...end of discussion... Smh only online where people actually think Draymond is this good...I swear only online

'
Interesting. Thought it was a full on fire sale with the Millsap & THJ news. Guess we'll see how it plays out.
Surprised as well, but "they're afraid of rebuilding" whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom