Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray yelling at kd is good in my book.. some of y'all got some nerve rushing to say "implode" or "trouble in paradise" as soon as grown men disagree with each yet talk about "these dudes are soft".. It's these hypersensitive overreactions that i find ironic.

I mean as soon as you and your girl argue, it's trouble in paradise?

Randle better than Draymond 
roll.gif
 Who raised you ******? 
mean.gif

Dray the only one who showed up for game 7

Damn near had a triple double

32pts 15rebs 9asts

Definitely in the top 25

Just watched the jc vs. dragic fight :lol: clarkson looked like a high schooler who was glad his boys separated him before the fight actually happened

My dude jc reppin hard for Manila but son, put them paws down you aint pacquiao

Last edited:
Dray the only one who showed up for game 7

Damn near had a triple double

32pts 15rebs 9asts

Definitely in the top 25

He was going to be Finals MVP had they won. Put some respeck on horse faces' name.

i'm no longer a fan of Lakers, i was a Kobe fan mostly...u actually think Draymond is a top 20 player let alone better than Randle, he's a better scorer for sure, Draymond is only better than him on defense, if u put Klay/Curry/KD and Iggy with Randle u don't think he'd look better with Warriors than Draymond does? are yall stupid

i'm no longer a fan of Lakers, i was a Kobe fan mostly...u actually think Draymond is a top 20 player let alone better than Randle, he's a better scorer for sure, Draymond is only better than him on defense, if u put Klay/Curry/KD and Iggy with Randle u don't think he'd look better with Warriors than Draymond does? are yall stupid
incredulous.gif

So you're saying Randle is a top 20 player in the league right now? A player who at best has been the 2nd best player on the 2nd worst team in the league the past couple years is better than an All Star, All NBA Defensive player? Yea glad you're not claiming us anymore with that nonsense.

Man put up 16/10/6 on 49% shooting in the Finals while being the best defender on the floor. You're drunk.

Last edited:
Funny as hell watching Dray go off. This _ always doing too much. :lol:

People hate Dray and I get it, especially with the nut kicking. But this is why ive always liked him. He's not yelling at teammates for the sake of yelling at teammates just to be a ****. He wants to win and is productive about it. There's no passive aggressiveness or silent treatments we're so used to seeing in these situations. Dude gets to the point and there is no beef about it. Durant needed that. That **** is why he came up short time and time again with Russ. ISO ball and refusing to hold each other accountable. Dray has a very high IQ and is still probably alpha on that team like he always has been.

I like Dray's heart, I like his effort and all that but you cannot tell me he ain't a over dramatic clown. It's more than the Durant thing. The Cleveland game on Christmas, the kicking, the flopping, the crying. We see it all the time. :lol:

Come on fam, you've watched enough basketball to know that interchanging players like that has got to be the weakest form of arguing a point. "If mj was on the cavs then..." There's no way of proving it

If you're saying that Julius Randle is better offensively, then you're right, he's got a better offensive skillset especially in the paint. but you are completely overlooking draymond's role on the warriors, which is to be a lock down defender and play the point-forward at times, both of which he does very effectively. We've heard this about a handful of great players, he doesn't need to score in bunches to be effective. Randle's acsension is fun to watch but you're absolutely trippin if you think this current iteration of the dubs would be better off with Randle :lol:

i'm not saying Randle is a top 20 player, cause he's not...Draymond isnt either like i said

We've gone from OG Blake Griffin vs Draymond arguments last year to Blake Griffin 2.0 vs Draymond this year. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
i'm not saying Randle is a top 20 player, cause he's not...Draymond isnt either like i said

I'd ask you to list 20 players better than dray but i get the feeling you'd start by saying "deangelo russel and I'm not even a Lakers fan" so nvm

We've gone from Blake Griffin vs Draymond arguments last year to Blake Griffin 2.0 vs Draymond this year. What a time to be alive.

People actually argued about whos better out of Draymond and Blake, are u guys kidding me...only availability Green have over Blake is availability lmao....Blake is better than Draymond in every category besides defense...y'all are kidding me man

Wherever you have him ranked it's am asinine statement. Even in him taking a diminished role with KD coming in, he's still averaging 11/9/8, while probably being the defensive player of the year. He's not worse than Julius, you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom