Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't even force myself to watch NCAA Basketball.
I used to love watching.
Now all I can think about is a bunch of Slaves running around out there saying Yes Massa
I agree with the first part about me not being able to watch College ball, but that second part was out.of line....wow but I don't usually tune in until March when I used to get excited for conference games but the rivalries aren't quite the same due to guys leaving early
Poor kids have no choice but to play man.

And for FREE while someone else profits on the fruits of their labor.

Go play, no pay, and you HAVE to come through us if you want to stay in America and join the NBA.

That's a pretty slave mentality the NCAA operates within.

Last edited:
Funny as hell watching Dray go off. This _ always doing too much. :lol:

People hate Dray and I get it, especially with the nut kicking. But this is why ive always liked him. He's not yelling at teammates for the sake of yelling at teammates just to be a ****. He wants to win and is productive about it. There's no passive aggressiveness or silent treatments we're so used to seeing in these situations. Dude gets to the point and there is no beef about it. Durant needed that. That **** is why he came up short time and time again with Russ. ISO ball and refusing to hold each other accountable. Dray has a very high IQ and is still probably alpha on that team like he always has been.

Last edited:
Dray is getting close. He wants his own squad already. Sick of carrying these betas. He's a top 10 player :smokin

People hate Dray and I get it, especially with the nut kicking. But this is why ive always liked him. He's not yelling at teammates for the sake of yelling at teammates just to be a ****. He wants to win and is productive about it. There's no passive aggressiveness or silent treatments we're so used to seeing in these situations. Dude gets to the point and there is no beef about it. Durant needed that. That **** is why he came up short time and time again with Russ. ISO ball and refusing to hold each other accountable. Dray has a very high IQ and is still probably alpha on that team like he always has been.

Yea Dray got a problem...alpha I don't care about that...but I don't like the fact he acts like he's better than what he actually is

I hope "did the Warriors implode though" becomes the new "Did Richard Sherman get exposed though"

no he's not....don't see it...top 25 maybe ...but hell nah, look that stacked team he's been on...Julius Randle is better than him man ...

See this is why people don't take Laker fans seriously, assuming you are one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom