OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Rest of the season +1 PPR who would you rather have Fitz or Allen Robinson?

Allen Robinson is a legit WR-1 now.

FItz has had a great comeback (for fantasy) year but Cardinals have a well balanced offense so there's gonna be some games where Fitz doesn't put up big numbers. Better off w/ A-Rob who seems to be matchup-proof now and has a QB that consistently gets him the ball.

Plus w/ Jags usually playing from behind, makes for good recipe for A-Rob and Hurns to get a lot of garbage time points.

Last edited:
that Jags offense is legit. once the defense catches up to the offense they'll be a playoff team.

idk if any of you are looking ahead to next year but i'm gonna wait till round 9-10 for my QB like i did this year & take Bortles or Carr.

Pick 1 RB and a flex:

Fatty Lacy
Lamar Miller
Latavius Murray
AJ Green

Currently have Dez and Edleman as my WRs and Gurley as my RB1.

Thank you

Would any one try and trade for Mike Evans to finish the season?

Theyre schedule is pretty nice going into playoffs

idk if any of you are looking ahead to next year but i'm gonna wait till round 9-10 for my QB like i did this year & take Bortles or Carr.

Not a bad strategy Bortles and Carr went undrafted in my league Palmer and Dalton were very late round picks. Rivers went like in the 8th or 9th I think. I'm hoping The Carr onwer drops him since he already has Palmer so I can pick him for next year since it's a keeper league.

This year I took Romo in the 6th round and Brady in 7th round before the verdict I was going to trade Romo for something then he got injured smh

Both Bortles and Carr went undrafted by me but I think they'll go fairly early (Round 9-10 sounds about right) next season.

Wouldn't mind either of them at all.

Allen Hurns (foot) is questionable for Week 10 against the Ravens.

Advice: Hurns has played through questionable tags before, and ESPN Jaguars reporter Michael DiRocco reported Thursday that Hurns is expected to be available Sunday. DiRocco feels the same on Friday after Hurns was able to go through the team's walkthrough. We'll track Hurns into Sunday morning.

(Rotoworld.com)

Larry Fitzgerald (ankle) is probable for Week 10 against Seattle.

Advice: Fitzgerald practiced in full despite being added to the injury report. His Week 10 status was never a concern. Fitzgerald is a low-end WR2 for Sunday night's matchup with Richard Sherman and the Seattle secondary.

(Rotoworld.com)

Jordan Cameron (hamstring) is probable for Week 10 against the Eagles.

Advice: He got in a full practice Friday and will be good to go. Despite the probable tag, Cameron does not need to be in fantasy lineups. He has just five catches for 63 yards his last three games combined.

(Rotoworld.com)

So what exactly is up with Emmanuel Sanders? I never once saw him hobbled in the game last week but he hasn't been able to practice at all this week cause of some ankle injury and apparently when he tried to practice yesterday he was "really sore." I need this man to play tomorrow. And I need to know if he's going to or not before the 1PM kickoff....

Need a TE: Barnidge @ PIT or Richard Rodgers vs. DET

Johnny Football getting the start has me worried about Barnidge. I like Rodgers at home against a beatable DET defense but he is so TD dependent. Leaning Rodger....

So what exactly is up with Emmanuel Sanders? I never once saw him hobbled in the game last week but he hasn't been able to practice at all this week cause of some ankle injury and apparently when he tried to practice yesterday he was "really sore." I need this man to play tomorrow. And I need to know if he's going to or not before the 1PM kickoff....

I'm in the same situation. Cecil Shorts would be my only option as a backup plan, but I would have to drop Stevie to get Shorts.
Or I could just start Yeldon in a PPR...

I'm in the same situation. Cecil Shorts would be my only option as a backup plan, but I would have to drop Stevie to get Shorts.
Or I could just start Yeldon in a PPR...

Yeldon is definitely not a bad choice

I would have to start Cooks if I don't know whether or not he's playing before 1PM. I don't have anybody else to plug into his spot and don't have anybody I'd wanna drop.

Yeah, I don't really want to drop Stevie so I probably will start Yeldon. Hopefully the Sanders situation will be clear before the morning games. I already have Calvin I got to worry about.

I might have asked this already earlier in the week but who to Flex -

Aiken vs Jags or Duke Johnson @ Steelers *Full point PPR*

Last edited:
So I need a TE badly...been starting Julius Thomas and he sucks balls right now. Also have ASJ on the bench but he's a soft little girl. I was eyeing Ebron since he's actually played really well this year other than last game vs the Chiefs, but basically no tight end has done well vs them this year.

My Moncrief for his Ebron a fair deal? 0.5 PPR

So I need a TE badly...been starting Julius Thomas and he sucks balls right now. Also have ASJ on the bench but he's a soft little girl. I was eyeing Ebron since he's actually played really well this year other than last game vs the Chiefs, but basically no tight end has done well vs them this year.

My Moncrief for his Ebron a fair deal? 0.5 PPR

Moncrief's really slowed down after his fast start, i'd do it

2 WR and Flex

Edelman
Demaryius
Dez
Cooper
McFadden

Edelman, DT, Cooper

i don't like Dez until Romo comes back

I might have asked this already earlier in the week but who to Flex -

Aiken vs Jags or Duke Johnson @ Steelers *Full point PPR*

Aiken's gonna get targets with no Senior & i have no clue who's gonna get touches in that Browns backfield from week to week

Aiken seems like the "safe" play

Pick one standard league

CJ spiller
Golden Tate
Doug Baldwin

leaning Tate

@ProFootballTalk: Report: Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) is cleared to play https://t.co/2pjYqaIWwK

rejoice Stefon Diggs owners :smokin

200w_d.gif

Back
Top Bottom