OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Bortles or Dalton? Balt has worst secondar in the NFL but they usually step up at home. Andy is due for a letdown. HALP!

would you guys stream cecil shorts?
Although Shorts only has 1 TD on the season, he's not a bad WR3/Flex streaming option. Houston will likely be chasing that game forcing the Texans to throw to Nuk, Washington, Shorts.

To better assist, what are your other options?

pick one for flex

blue
diggs
hurns
Diggs.

Is lynch out for sunday?

I'mma start Rawls instead of Hillman if he does
I'm very weary of late, surprise additions to the injury report. Very possible Beast Mode doesn't play.

I would start Rawls over Hillman. C.J. has outplayed Ronnie the last two weeks.

Bortles or Eli?
NE/NYG game is going to see a lot of points, but Bortles. Baltimore's secondary is garbage.

Bortles or Dalton?
Both are very good Week 10 options, good dilemma to have. I say Bortles taking advantage of Baltimore's secondary with A-Rob and Walters if Hurns can't go. If Cincy builds a huge lead, that could benefit Hill/Gio more than Red Rifle.

Rest of the season +1 PPR who would you rather have Fitz or Allen Robinson?
A-Rob.

Pick 1 RB and a flex:

Fatty Lacy
Lamar Miller
Latavius Murray
AJ Green
Miller and Green.

Brandon Lafell or Davante Adams?
Like both this week, but LaFell if I had to pick.

Need a TE: Barnidge @ PIT or Richard Rodgers vs. DET
Barnidge.

Pick one standard league

CJ spiller
Golden Tate
Doug Baldwin
Tate.

Aiken vs Jags or Duke Johnson @ Steelers *Full point PPR*
Aiken.

Needed a RB2 and a TE to complete my team....traded Palmer for Blount since I have Brady already as my starter. Then traded Moncrief for Ebron who has a favorable schedule and did well in every game this year that he didn't get hurt or play the Chiefs in.

Brady
Forte/Langford
Blount
Dez
Sanders
Jarvis Landry
Mike Evans
Ebron
Eagles D/ST
Josh Brown

In first place already...i like my team's chances

Last edited:
ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

Pick 2 RB

Jeremy Hill vs Hou

Jeremy Langford @StL

Antonio Andrews vs Car

any help is appreciated :D

What are the chances Sanders plays? If I don't hear anything before 1PM I think I'm just gonna have to roll with Cooks in his spot. I don't have anybody else to plug in for the later games.

Both are very good Week 10 options, good dilemma to have. I say Bortles taking advantage of Baltimore's secondary with A-Rob and Walters if Hurns can't go. If Cincy builds a huge lead, that could benefit Hill/Gio more than Red Rifle.

Same dilemma here. Not sure if I wanna have to wait/potentially rely on the Monday game for Andy. But he hasn't done me wrong yet.

Standard league....Evans or Diggs?
im rolling with diggs and i benched evans. but everytime i have to choose between them two ive been wrong
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom