OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Id do it

Id also start M. Jones over Benjamin (Manziel sucks)

Rather gamble with passes from Dalton to an arsenal .. unless McCown is playing

Last edited:
ODB and AB starting

Choose one for Flex:

Alshon
Hillman
Martavis Bryant
Diggs
Yeldon
Nate Washington

Thanks!

Last edited:
Choose one for Flex:

Alshon
Hillman
Bryant
Diggs
Yeldon
Nate Washington

Thanks!

Whos your WRs if Alshon is a flex option

Gotta be specific on the Bryants .. I assume Martavis but if Alshons a flex then i guess it could be Dez

Last edited:
Whos your WRs if Alshon is a flex option

Gotta be specific on the Bryants .. I assume Martavis but if Alshons a flex then i guess it could be Dez

Sorry about that.

I have ODB and AB starting, and the Bryant in Question is Martavis

STARTERS
Drew Brees
Todd Gurley
Mark Ingram
Stefon Diggs
Pierre Garcon
Kamar Aiken
Delanie Walker
Darren McFadden (Flex)
Tyrod Taylor (Op)
Dan Bailey
Patriots

BENCH
Julio Jones
Boldin
Christine Michael

Robert Woods BUF
Gary Barnidge

Should I drop Boldin & Micheal to pick up Green-Beckham? my Wr's been looking shakey since Allen went on IR
should have dropped Woods before the game but I have a hoarding problem
currently 8-1 in a 1pt ppr

Just dealt John Brown and Karlos Williams for Edelman :pimp:

Dez, Cobb and Edleman in my WR and Flex. Gonna try and flip Jeremy Hill and Hillman now for Ingram.

Thanks man. Another trade with one of the bottom fisher's :lol: the guy with Ingram lost Bell and has Spiller as his rb2 and no one else so hoping he'd bite on the depth. Would leave me with Melvin Gordon as my only backup if he pulls the trigger (unless I can reclaim Jones for Rawls). Still have J-Matt on my bench as well.

If I can head toward the playoffs with:

Palmer
Dez
Cobb
Lamar Miller
Ingram
Delanie
Edelman

I'll really like my chances to make a run. If not, hopefully Hill, Hillman or Gordon give me just enough.

need Diggs & JMatt to have big weeks with Julio on a bye

also i want their trade value to go way up

Can't get Ingram. Gonna see if I can find any other rb's to upgrade but I may be done.

maybe someone like Ivory? coming off a few average games his value is probably low

also the Jets schedule is pretty easy ROS

Last edited:
Can't get Ingram. Gonna see if I can find any other rb's to upgrade but I may be done.

maybe someone like Ivory? coming off a few average games his value is probably low

also the Jets schedule is pretty easy ROS
Best team in the league has Ivory. Been trying to get him and while the guy has depth with Forsett and Forte, he won't move him. Prob gonna just stay put and hope one of these other guys gets hot for me.

Back
Top Bottom