OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need some help. Would you guys give the Muscle Hamster one more week to start against Dallas, or should I go with Blount Vs NYG..?

Hey guys need some advice at QB this week:

I am starting Eli - should i consider any available waiver options?

-Tannehill

-Cutler

-Cassel

mike evans or diggs in standard?

also standard:
pick 3:
evans
diggs
larry fitz
allen hurns
lafell

Gotta go with Mike Evans in standards. The volume is there and Vjax is going to be out and potentiall ASJ again as well.

Evans, Diggs, Lafell

Fitz gets Sherm and Hurns is hobbling. I think they hold him out this week and fire him up for TNF against the Titans.

chris johnson for james jones?

RBS

Ronnie hillman
charles sims
joique bell

WRS
mike evans
travis benjamin
ted ginn
marvin jones
Robert woods

Standard

need to flex 1 this week, standard scoring

lamar miller
amari cooper
allen robinson
forsett

@AdamSchefter: Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch has been added to the team’s Week 10 injury report with an abdominal injury. He’s questionable for Sunday.

it's never good to be added to the injury report on Friday.....

@AdamSchefter: Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch has been added to the team’s Week 10 injury report with an abdominal injury. He’s questionable for Sunday.

****!!!!!!

Just scooped up Rawls with the quickness. 

Charcandrick is a good play this week, i'd start him

your new avy btw :wow:

I have 5 RBs rostered already dont really feel like I need 6 unless Marshawns injury turns out to be serious and then i guess i could grab rawls for a more consistent starter instead of Blount/Woodhead.

:smokin i got a cpl more im trying to convert to gifs

Back
Top Bottom