OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I trade Andy Dalton for Demaryius Thomas?
I have Brady and just picked up Tyrod Taylor in case I found a good trade for Dalton
I have Hurns, Hilton, Fitz, and Lafell. Just lost Allen last week
Dalton has put up numbers but they've just been wasted sitting on my bench

Last edited:
Should I trade Andy Dalton for Demaryius Thomas?
I have Brady and just picked up Tyrod Taylor in case I found a good trade for Dalton
I have Hurns, Hilton, Fitz, and Lafell. Just lost Allen last week
Dalton has put up numbers but they've just been wasted sitting on my bench

do it

Wih Big Ben out I'm going to drop Isiah Crowell and pick up a QB to stream this week.

Pick one:

Joe Flacco or Kirk Cousins.

Last edited:
I need a RB. 2 scenarios:

I proposed a trade:
I get Lamar Miller or Chris Ivory
Trade away Cam Newton

I feel this is fair, but she wants Cam and Jarvis Landry or Deandre Hopkins for James Starks and Chris Ivory. My question is, isn't my original proposition fair? Cam's a duel threat, no. 5 quarterback at that.

I was also asked to trade away Eddy Lacy, I would receive Doug Martin. Lacy didn't start doing numbers until the second half of the season last year. I'm kinda starting to lose hope in him though. Should I pull the trigger or wait some more?

Okay guys looking for advice about this big trade I'm tying to work out.

Giving up my Rivers, Gates, and TY
For his Manning, Eifert, and DHopkins.

I got Carr as my backup and I'm thinking he's gonna have more success the rest of the year than Rivers and his banged up Chargers.

Gates isn't looking 100% at all, even though I'm sure him and Rivers will do just fine.

Getting Hopkins and Eifert would be too nice.
I already have AB and Fitz as my receivers

Wih Big Ben out I'm going to drop Isiah Crowell and pick up a QB to stream this week.

Pick one:

I'd feel more confident with Flacco vs the Jags. I know the Saints have been bad the last two weeks for fantasy teams, but its Cousins.

RB- Ivory vs Bills tomorrow or Duke @ Steelers?

Flex- Duke @ Steelers, Aiken vs Jags or DGB vs Panthers?

*Full-point PPR*

Help a homie out :nerd: .

Leaning towards RB- Ivory and Flex- Aiken.

Last edited:
Need some trade insight-
I give: Julio & Gore or L. Murray
I get: Gurley & Hurns

As much as i dont want to part with Julio (keeper), I'm just too thin at RB and I'm confident in my other WRs, Cooper and Landry.

The guy I'm trading with is in last place and both Julio and Gore are on bye.

I'd go Ivory at RB
And Duke at flex.

Imo I wouldn't trust Aiken or DGB
Dukes proven to get some points in PPR

Last edited:
Need some trade insight-
I give: Julio & Gore or L. Murray
I get: Gurley & Hurns

As much as i dont want to part with Julio (keeper), I'm just too thin at RB and I'm confident in my other WRs, Cooper and Landry.

The guy I'm trading with is in last place and both Julio and Gore are on bye.

Not a bad trade but if people in your league are paying attention (last place team making moves for what real reason? + him getting 2 guys both on a Bye) it may not get passed.

Not a bad trade but if people in your league are paying attention (last place team making moves for what real reason? + him getting 2 guys both on a Bye) it may not get passed.
It's a keeper league so its not too early to think of next season.

Hmm and I'm leaning Aiken because he's now the clear WR1 for Balt and coming off the Bye. DGB I scooped up this morning just for depth anyhow.
Help a homie out :nerd: .

Leaning towards RB- Ivory and Flex- Aiken.

Hmm and I'm leaning Aiken because he's now the clear WR1 for Balt and coming off the Bye. DGB I scooped up this morning just for depth anyhow.

True but besides Forsett I'm not putting any of the Ravens skill position in my lineup unless I'm hurting

Duke should get some points especially if McCown is coming back this week. Might be something to look for

Pick one:

I'd feel more confident with Flacco vs the Jags. I know the Saints have been bad the last two weeks for fantasy teams, but its Cousins.

Cousins is still decent enough at home to put 35 on the Saints

This is what I'm thinking. Pretty Flacco is the better player but who is he throwing to? And with Desean back Cousins at least has a deep threat.

But still it's Cousins...

Last edited:
guy put freeman on the block and hes 3 and 6....my rb got killed by injuries with charles and hyde...was thinking of offering blount, evans and mbryant for him...guy probably wont accept but what you guys think

Allen Hurns (foot) did not practice Wednesday.

Advice: Hurns has a sprained foot and was in a walking boot earlier this week. He's always been a constant on the injury report and played through the issues, but this one looks to be a bit more severe. We'll update Hurns on Thursday.

It's a keeper league so its not too early to think of next season.

Ah gotcha, missed that part in your original post. Then by all means go for it.

Just traded Jeremy Hill, i'm done with the inconsistent play with him.

Start 3

E. Sanders
L. Fitzgerald
E. Decker
M. Floyd (From Arizona)

Thanks!

Just traded Jeremy Hill, i'm done with the inconsistent play with him.

Start 3

E. Sanders
L. Fitzgerald
E. Decker
M. Floyd (From Arizona)

Thanks!

traded Hill & Graham for Ivory & Tate a few weeks ago, couldn't be happier. i traded for Kelce the week before that deal so Jimmy became expendable.

Sanders, Fitz, Decker

traded Hill & Graham for Ivory & Tate a few weeks ago, couldn't be happier. i traded for Kelce the week before that deal so Jimmy became expendable.

Sanders, Fitz, Decker

Yeah i'm pretty sure the person got the better end of the deal with Hill, but I didn't want to look at him between my other two RBs and constantly have to think about who to start.

Sounds good, thanks!

Noticed the team (5-4 record) who rosters Luck has Mariota in at QB now, so I'm thinking of offering this trade -

I give: Bortles and Larry Fitz or Hilton
I get: Mariota and Hopkins

Should I make the offer or sit tight with Bortles as my backup to Dalton? Only even thinking about it solely to try and get Hopkins :lol: .

Last edited:
Fitz is a top 5 WR and Bortles is a top 5 QB.

Only way I'm likely playing Bortles from here on out is if Dalton misses time. But I hear ya. I gave it thought at the gym and I think I'm gonna hold off. I don't want Hopkins that bad; and Fitz has been solid for me paired with AB84.

Back
Top Bottom