OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Blount, Karlos Williams, Hillman..

Pick one. Standard.

Definitely not Hillman.

I never like playing NE RBs cause you never know what BB wants to do. Blount might have a bigger role with Lewis gone now though.

Los not guaranteed for touches.....

Just go Bllount

Last edited:
Pending trade I just made. I get S.Watkins.

IMG]

Thinking of giving Julio, Carson Palmer & Vereen for Yeldon & Antonio Brown. Already have Dez, Julian & Cam. Thoughts

Definitely not Hillman.

I never like playing NE RBs cause you never know what BB wants to do. Blount might have a bigger role with Lewis gone now though.

Los not guaranteed for touches.....

Just go Bllount

Thanks. Repped.

Yeah, I'm vetoing that trade 10 times out of 10

I'm the middle of the pack in all 6 of my leagues.. Feels kind of **** I didn't draft one dominating team. But from experience it's not the team dominating in the regular season that wins it all :nerd:

Last edited:
Should i trade Rodgers for Deangelo Williams and Blount?

Decimated at RB, got Cam in the wings at qb...

My alternatives are alfred morris, matt jones, blue, and coleman. Lookin bleek for me after losing Arian, Randle and Hyde :x

Should i trade Rodgers for Deangelo Williams and Blount?

Decimated at RB, got Cam in the wings at qb...

My alternatives are alfred morris, matt jones, blue, and coleman. Lookin bleek for me after losing Arian, Randle and Hyde :x
I'd make that trade with your current situation easy.

I'm the middle of the pack in all 6 of my leagues.. Feels kind of **** I didn't draft one dominating team. But from experience it's not the team dominating in the regular season that wins it all :nerd:
looking back at draft night I took Hyde and J-Matt over Edelman and Latavius Murray :smh: would be sitting in first place if I had done my job.

I'm the middle of the pack in all 6 of my leagues.. Feels kind of **** I didn't draft one dominating team. But from experience it's not the team dominating in the regular season that wins it all
nerd.gif
looking back at draft night I took Hyde and J-Matt over Edelman and Latavius Murray
mean.gif
would be sitting in first place if I had done my job.
I know that feeling fam 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Should I try to piece together a trade for Julio using Freeman?

My most important league and deadline is tomorrow. 

Receivers are : Hopkins, Jeffery, Decker, and Cooks

Backs are: Freeman, Murray, Forsett

I think your good, Alshon will put up similar numbers to Julio he's the clear cut number 1 option he's going to at-least 12 targets each game.

My Cooks, Diggs and Woodhead for his Edelman and DGB?

0.5 PPR

WR's would be Julio, Sanders, Edelman, Decker and DGB.

RB's would be Gurley, McCoy, Karlos Williams, Tre Mason and Ajayi.

QB's would be Brees, Big Ben and Romo.

TE's would be Gates and Eifert.

I only start two RB's and would have both their handcuffs so I think it would be worth it.

Should I trade Andy Dalton for Demaryius Thomas?
I have Brady and just picked up Tyrod Taylor in case I found a good trade for Dalton
I have Hurns, Hilton, Fitz, and Lafell. Just lost Allen last week
Dalton has put up numbers but they've just been wasted sitting on my bench

Did it. Swapped TEs w him too, got witten and sent Miller. I'm hoping witten starts producing once Romo gets back

Would starting Matt Jones over CJ2k be considered crazy this week? I know the Skins RB situation is messy but they are playing the Saints.

12 man .5 ppr league. I'm currently 6-3 and have the 3rd best record in the league. I am thinking about doing this trade what do you guys think? Am I giving up too much

I would trade my J. Hill and J. Maclin for his Frank Gore.

my other RB's are

Ingram

Ryan Matthews

C. Michaels

James White

My other WR's are:

D. Thomas

A. Robinson

S. Diggs

D. Adams

Inman

Lafell

Any input would be appreciated.

My Cooks, Diggs and Woodhead for his Edelman and DGB?

0.5 PPR

WR's would be Julio, Sanders, Edelman, Decker and DGB.

RB's would be Gurley, McCoy, Karlos Williams, Tre Mason and Ajayi.

QB's would be Brees, Big Ben and Romo.

TE's would be Gates and Eifert.

I only start two RB's and would have both their handcuffs so I think it would be worth it.

Nah i wouldnt do that. Thats a whole lot of production for Edelman. DGB sounds like just a throw in and he hasnt done much all season/played. Cooks is up n down but at least he is seeing good share of targets weekly.

Would you feel comfortable starting DGB vs NE & NYJ? (Wk 13/14)

With the way ATLs offense is playing, dont make that trade. (Im a falcons fan) .. and Alshon has been beasting, ride it out. ATL faces Carolina twice in playoff weeks, and we do not have any other receivers that are threats besides Julio

Would starting Matt Jones over CJ2k be considered crazy this week? I know the Skins RB situation is messy but they are playing the Saints.

Play CJ2K .. yeah its Seattle but whats Matt Jones done for you lately. Who knows Alfred Morris may jump in and steal the show or Thompson.

Id go with West, Frank Gore had 83yd with a TD. Gotta think coming off a bye and fresh that West can do that at least

Is Forte for sure going to be out this week? They could split time if hes back just to work him back in

Last edited:

Id go with West, Frank Gore had 83yd with a TD. Gotta think coming off a bye and fresh that West can do that at least

Is Forte for sure going to be out this week? They could split time if hes back just to work him back in

Yea I'm just waiting on the word with Forte before I make my final decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom